TOO LATE

New Message
Jinnie: You're at Yoongi's right? I'm on my way.

Jimin slid the almost dead phone back in his pocket, sighing as he dropped his head back on his cold palms.

It was past three in the morning, and Yoongi never came out of his apartment for anything. Jimin sat outside, crying harder everytime he'd hear him sobbing inside, around two AM, the crying stopped and everything stood in silence.

Several minutes passed, and Jin's fancy red car pulled up, honking lightly to let Jimin know that he had arrived.

He lifted himself up from the door, and sighed, taking one last glance at the door, wondering if it was okay for him to go.

"Come on Jimin, I'm tired," Jin yelled from his car, his voice kind of groggy.

Jimin frowned, tucking his hands in his pockets and jogging to the car.

"Hey, it's okay. He'll be fine," Jin gave him an encouraging pat on the shoulder, and set the car on drive, "you need to be strong if you want to help him, you know that right?" Jimin kept looking out through the window at the moving trees listening to everything his friend was saying but not responding anything back, "just know that I'm here for you, if you ever need to talk." With that, Jin stopped talking and pressed his foot on the gas pedal.

Once they arrived to their dorm, Jimin gave him a soft thanks and headed straight to his room.

He sank down on his bed, and didn't sleep through the night.

_

"...we have to tell him...."

"... your friend, no, shut up,"

"I know, your right but still,"

Jimin stood up from his bed, sleepily rubbing his eyes and then walked to the kitchen where Jin was apparently talking with someone.

"Good morning hyung," he said startling Jin, "We'll talk later Joon, bye." Jin hung up and slid the phone in his jeans pocket.

"Good morning sunshine, are you feeling any better?" He asked. Jimin shook his head.

"Ahh," Jin frowned, not exactly sure what to say, "you must be hungry, sit down, I'll make you something to eat," Jin said awkwardly, heading to the refrigerator and pulling out some eggs and milk.

"Hy-hyung, can I talk to you about something?" Jimin said almost in a whisper.

"Of course, what is it?" He said, a little bit taken aback.

"I did something I regret, and I don't know how to fix it," Jin set the ingredients on the sink, and walked to the counter where Jimin was leaning on.

"I hurt him so much, and he's in so much pain hyung," Jimin eyes breamed with tears, "I-I don't know why I did it, but I lost him hyung," he cried.

Jin was confused, and at a loss for words. Jimin didn't say exactly what he did, but if he was feeling so guilty about it, then it must have been something very bad.

He sighed, holding his thumb and index finger in between his brows, "Yoongi is leaving,"

Jimin stayed silent.

He let his brain process those three words, but it seemed that no matter how much he tried to understand what he meant, he still didn't.

"Leaving where?" He lifted his head to give Jin a sad but confused look.

"Leaving Korea," Jin began, "I wasn't going to tell you, but I don't want you told hold it against me in the future..."

"Why?" Jimin asked, gulping a rather large knot in his throat.

"He can't stay here and support his sisters Jimin , he has family in Canada that will help him..." Jin said.

Jimin stared at him dumbly, still unable to process everything.

"Is it because of me?" His roommate shook his head, "Jimin , for the last fucking time, LISTEN TO ME. Not everything revolves around you, he's moving because of his family not because of you... Stop making everything about you... I don't know what the hell happened between you but seeing that you actually admitted to hurting him, I kind of have an idea now of what happened. But still, not everything is about you."

"He's leaving-" Jimin started to say something, tears no longer able to stay inside. His eyes burned, and his nose felt watery. His heart felt like it was physically being ripped apart.

Yoongi was leaving.

Without saying anything, Jimin removed himself from the counter and ran to the door.

Jin's faint attempts to call him sounded so distant through the dorm halls. He didn't care that he looked like death itself going through the flooded halls of the school. He needed to find Yoongi and apologize for being such a fuck up. He need to tell him how much of a mistake it was to lie to him, he needed to tell him how much he loved him, he needed to do all of that before it was too late.

He bumped into people, not bothering to say sorry. He gained some glares and some shoves from the students he bumped into, but that didn't stop him from running to the glass doors and to the courtyard.

When he exited the building, he was met with cold rain and thunder. He hated thunder. It scared him, but at this time, nothing mattered.

Only Yoongi .

He ran outside, letting the thick drops of water hit his head, by the time he got to the other dorm building, he was soaking wet. He shivered as the air from inside the dorm touched his body when he walked through the doors.

The sound of his shoes squeaking against the floor was the only sound echoing through the deserted halls. It was only 10 AM, meaning that mostly everyone was in clases.

He took the stairs, noticing that the elevator wasn't coming down any time soon. Taking two steps at a time, he quickly reached Yoongi's floor and prayed that the boy was there and not still locked in his mothers home.

When he finally got to Yoongi's dorm, he saw that the door was opened and people in informs were carrying out boxes. He peeked inside, but Yoongi was nowhere in sight..

He put his hand inside his jeans, and realized that his phone wasn't in them. He then remember that he had stormed out of his dorm without ever even unplugging it from the charger.

He decided to push against the boxes at the entrance and let himself inside the almost empty dorm.

His eyes burned, tears still streamed down his cheeks.

"Im sorry, but you're not allowed to be here kid, you're in the way," one of the people in uniforms said, giving him a quick look, and continuing with his task.

Another person came in through the door, and Jimin couldn't help but ask, "Where's the person who used to live here?" He asked, his voice barely coming out.

"Um, gone?" The person said, "Were just getting paid to move the stuff kid, the person who lived here left several hours ago."

Jimin was left there with his mouth hanging open and watched as the moving company took out Yoongi's belongings.

He's gone.