QUARREL

"Why would I be staring at you? Are you Taeyang? Nope. Didn't think so, right? Now, go away you weirdo," Jimin shot back, jerking his arm out of Yoongi's grip.

"If you weren't staring at me then you were staring at Namjoon. I must say I feel a bit jealous," Yoongi replied.

Jimin stomped back towards Jin angrily, Yoongi walking next to him trying to keep up the pace.

"You don't like me very much huh?" Yoongi asked with a big smile on his face but Jimin totally ignored his question and continued walking.

"Why are you ignoring me?" Jimin finally stopped and turned to face the persistent male who was still smiling.

"Go. Away." Jimin said, putting emphasis on each word so that Yoongi would get the idea.

"Just tell me one thing and I'll go," The mint haired boy proposed, holding one finger with pleading eyes. Jimin sighed but nodded anyways. He'll do anything if that meant he'd never have to see this boy's face again.

"What's your name?" He smiled.

"Jimin. Now do your part of the deal and go away." The younger boy continued walking, soon reaching over to Jin who was still mesmerized by the other boy. He wrapped his hand around his arm and dragged him away.

Yoongi stared with an amused face as Jimin walked away.

"Min Fucking Yoongi just got rejected by the delicate flower. A M A Z I N G ! " The tall boy who Jin was staring at applauded as he walked up to Yoongi. He wrapped his arm around the shorter male's neck, and let out a laugh afterwards.

Another tall boy joined them soon after, laughing as well.

"Hyung, he literally told you to go away!" The boy said, clapping like a seal when he laughed.

"Shut up... both of you." Yoongi snapped back, the two boys instantly stopped laughing and apologized.

"Isn't he the one who said he'll cut off your dick and sho-"

"Shut the fuck up Jungkook," Namjoon hissed quietly, putting his hand tightly around Jungkook's mouth.

"S-Sorry hyung," Namjoon apologized for Jungkook's big mouth.

"Whatever, let's go." Yoongi started walking, followed by Namjoon and Jungkook.

________________________________

"Yah! Park Jimin! Why did you drag me out of there? I was going to go talk to that boy! I didn't even catch his name at the party!" Jin said as Jimin led them to the food court where Hoseok and Taehyung were already waiting for them.

"I don't like him," Jin frowned at Jimin's comment, "You don't even know him."

"I know he's friends with the pervert who grabbed my ass. They probably planned it all out. You know, one distracts you so the other one can go take advantage of me. They are so fucked up hyung, I know anyone would like to have something to do with me but-"

"Not everything has to do with you Jimin! You're so full of yourself that you don't even care about others. You think that if anyone talks to me it's because they want to have something to do with you when it's probably not even like that. Has it ever occurred to you that maybe, just maybe, that boy actually wanted to get to know me? Probably not right?" Jin sighed, "you know what Jimin... Fuck off, I don't want to talk you right now."

Jimin frowned, hearing Jin say all those things infuriated him.

When Hoseok and Taehyung spotted them nearby, they quickly ran towards them and smiled, "Let's go eat guys," Taehyung said, completely unaware of the situation.

"I'll see you later Tae," Jimin bit his lip and stormed out of the building.

_______________________________

"It's not my fault that he got mad. What I said is nothing but the truth. People only talk to him because they want to know me, or date me. And obviously, that guy only talked to him because that Yoongi guy wanted to touch me... He's so stupid, he's just gonna end up heart broken, but whatever..... I still can't believe he doesn't trust me." Jimin talked to himself as he sat down under a big tree in the empty sport's field. He kept on babbling nonsense, plucking the little flowers he found on the grass and taking off the petals one by one.

Jimin decided to skip class that day. Too much had happened and he didn't think he would be able to survive if he saw Yoongi's face in class again.

"I wish I had a boyfriend... He would agree with everything I said and comfort me right now." Jimin sighed, laying flat on his back on the grass and looking up at the bright blue sky and the fluffy white clouds.

He raised his hand up and covered up the sun so that he wouldn't accidentally end up blind but then he dropped his hand to the side and let the warm sun touch his face anyway.

Ten minutes passed by when Jimin didn't feel the warmth anymore.

"Hey sunshine,"

Jimin tightened his eyes, and internally screamed. Why did he have to show up now?

"What do you want now?" Jimin groaned as he sat himself up and saw the mint haired boy sit down next to him.

"You weren't in class today..." Yoongi said, playing with the petals on the grass.

"Ah," Jimin turned around to face the empty field, not minding the boy sitting next to him.

"I'm Yoongi by the way," The mint haired boy said, "I know."

"Oh okay, just wanted to introduce myself."

"Okay," Jimin didn't want to speak with anyone, specially not with him.

"Do you mind if I keep you company?" Jimin shrugged, not giving him a definite answer.

"Why don't you like me?" Yoongi really wanted to know why he didn't like him. It's not like he did something so wrong to get him to hate him. He barely knew the guy.

"I just want to enjoy the view, so if you're going to keep talking then please leave." Jimin replied, not taking his eyes off the green field. Some birds flew up in the sky, the wind blowing made the clouds move slightly, the sun rays shone through the clouds making the scenery even more calm.

"Oh okay, I'll be quiet." Yoongi said, pretending to zip his lips with his fingers and turned his head to look at the field.

25 minutes of silence later.

"Why are you still here?" Jimin finally asked, his voice was a bit lower than the usual annoying high-pitched voice. He sounded kind of sad.

"I'm just keeping you company,"

"But why? You know I don't like you, so why are you still here? You don't even know me," Jimin asked, he really didn't understand this boy.

"You don't have to know someone to know you like them," Yoongi smiled as he turned around to face the field once again, leaving Jimin with a light shade of pink on his cheeks.