NO ONE DESERVES TO BE ALONE

After the funeral ended, everyone went home except for Yoongi.

Jimin stayed behind as well, not really wanting to leave him by himself.

Yoongi didn't shed any more tears, he was just there. Staring blankly at the grave, and fidgeting with the wrinkled sleeves of his tux.

Seven hours passed, and they were still there.
They didn't speak a word to each other, Yoongi probably didn't even know Jimin was still there since he didn't even look up from the ground.

Jimin was quieter than ever, making sure not to talk or disturb him. He didn't want to burden him, he didn't want to bring their problems into this anymore, he just wanted to be there for him.

When he was on the phone that night, he heard everything. From the frantic screaming of Yoongi when he ran to her, to the unstoppable crying and sobbing after the ambulance came and picked her up.

The call ended when Yoongi picked up his phone and keys to follow after the ambulance, it seemed like Yoongi didn't even notice he hadn't even hung up the phone because of the shock.

Jimin didn't know what to do, so he did the first thing that came to mind and called Jin. He was freaking out and he didn't even know what to say, the only thing he'd managed to say was that something was wrong with Yoongi and his mom.

Apparently Jin told Namjoon, and Kookie overheard and that's how they ended up calling Yoongi.

The news hit him like a brick when Jin told him that Yoongi's mom had passed away.

He didn't even meet her personally, but Yoongi did talk about her like she was his most valued treasure.

He felt miserable for not being able to do anything.

Jimin kept his eyes focused on Yoongi, suddenly he stood up and his eyes meet his.

Jimin opened his mouth to say something, but instead, his body beat him to it and it started moving on it's own.

He stood in front of Yoongi and gave him a sad look, he's in so much pain.

He reached out his hand, and wiped away the stray tears on Yoongi's cheek, "I-Im so sorry this is happening to you."

Yoongi stared at him and leaned to the touch of his hand. Jimin's heart felt like it was being stepped on, it was truly heartbreaking to see those beautiful cat-like eyes full of so much pain and sorrow.

"Let me take me you home hyung," Jimin offered, taking Yoongi's hand in his and slowly guiding him to his car.

The ride to Yoongi's house was silent.

No cries, no sobs, no nothing.

But he didn't need to say anything because Jimin knew exactly how and what he was feeling.

He was alone and in so much pain.

They pulled up in the driveway of the address he had gotten from Namjoon, since Yoongi refused to tell him.

The house was old, and it seemed like it needed a lot of maintenance done.

Jimin turned off the car and quickly opened the door to get out. He sighed, and walked around to open the door for Yoongi.

Not surprised, the door was unlocked. Jimin led Yoongi inside and helped him sit down on the couch.

"I'm gonna get you something to drink," Jimin said, walking away and exploring the house.

Although the house looked so worn out from outside, it gave off a welcoming feel to it when you were inside. It was cozy, and Jimin could tell there were a lot of great memories created in this house.

After he found the kitchen, he opened the refrigerator and took out some bottles of water. Walking back to the living room, he found pictures of a beautiful woman hanging on the walls.

"Drink some water," Jimin handed the bottle to Yoongi, which he hesitated to grab but he still took it anyways.

"T-thanks," Yoongi said, "Jimin," the curious boy who was looking all over the place at the pictures quickly stopped what he was doing, and went to stand in front of Yoongi.

"Yes, do you need something?" Jimin asked expectantly, hoping that he'd finally be of some help to Yoongi.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin frowned and looked down at this shoes, "I was worried about you," he responded.

"Why?"

"Because, I love you. And I didn't want to leave you alone at a time like this," Jimin replied a little bit more confident.

"Ah," Yoongi said, frowning, "Can i ask you for a favor?" Jimin nodded, he'd be willing to do anything if that meant he'd feel better.

"Please leave," Yoongi said in a soft voice.

Jimin's eyes watered, "Yoon-Yoongi," he cried.

"Please," he pleaded, "Jiminie, please go," warm tears filled his eyes, he closed them so that he wouldn't have to see Jimin's dejected expression, "I need to be alone."

Without a word, Jimin left the house, leaving Yoongi alone to cry.

On the other side, Jimin pressed his back against the door and slid down on the floor. He lifted his knees up to his chest, hiding his face in between his hands and let the tears flow.

Every time he'd hear Yoongi cry through the door, he felt like his heart was being punctured.

Everytime he heard something crash, he'd cry even harder.

Although Yoongi wanted to be alone, Jimin didn't want to leave him, therefore he'd chose to stay behind and somehow join him in his pain.

He didn't want Yoongi to carry this pain alone, but Yoongi had pushed him away. He understood why, but he wasn't going to give up and leave him.

Nobody deserves to be alone at times like these.

And although they were separated by one large wooden oak door, he somehow still felt like he was there for him.