LIAR PT 1

An: Semi-smut warning?

Three weeks have passed since the 'incident' and Yoongi is still oblivious to it. Things seemed to have gotten even better between him and Jimin, they have been spending more time together and gone out on dates at least twice a week. Jimin slowly stopped spending so much time with Taemin, Yoongi never thought anything of it, he was glad actually, it meant that he didn't have to doubt his relationship with him.

It's true when they said that telling a lie a thousand times becomes the truth because every time Taemin would bring it up, Jimin would pretend like he didn't remember anything and now he actually believes nothing happened.

It was the first week of March and Jimin remembered that Yoongi's birthday was approaching. He decided on planning a cute, romantic date for him and asked Jin for some ideas.

That explains why they are at the mall in the middle of the week and skipping classes.

"What about cooking something?" Jin suggested as they passed by a silverware store.

"I suck at cooking," Jimin whined, "How bout some candles and rose petals?" Jin gave him a disgusted look, "that's too cliche Jimin! Be a little more original sunshine!"

They continued to walk through the mall, stopping at some clothing stores to buy a gift and a nice outfit.

"What if you cook something and I pretend I made it? He's not gonna know!" Jimin suggested, "Jimin, that's like lying! It's better to try and fix something by yourself, you know they say it's the thought that counts." Jin said.

"Fine! But I'll probably just make noodles since that's the only thing I won't burn," he pouted, crossing his hands over his chest.

"That's fine, I'm sure he'll be touched simply because you made it," Jin chuckled, poking Jimin's ribs and making him laugh.

"Look, I'll even leave you guys alone so that you won't be embarrassed. I'll spend the night at Joonie's okay," Jin said, and dragged Jimin with him to yet another store.

"Just don't do anything dirty," Jin smirked, making Jimin pout again, "we're keeping everything PG-13 hyung," he whined and Jin laughed, "yeah sure whatever you say. "

_

When Yoongi's birthday finally came, Jimin was running around hysterically trying to perfect everything.

Although Jin said candles and roses were too cliche, he still went with the idea and decorated the dorm with them. The table was set with two plates across from each other, a base with a flower sat nicely in the middle of the table, and the lights were off, making the lightning from the candles the only thing visible.

Flower petals and balloons laid on the floor, and he made sure to double spray the dorm with air freshener, the only thing missing was of course the birthday boy.

He sent a text to him, and waited for a reply.

Suddenly the door bell rang, and Jimin jolted up from his seat to open it.

"Hey baby," Jimin greeted Yoongi with a light kiss on the lips, and pulled him inside.

"Woah, what's going on?" Yoongi asked as he tried to hold himself from smiling so hard.

"It's for you," Jimin sat Yoongi down, and then picked up his plate to put some food on it.

"It's wow! You- It's amazing baby," Yoongi was at a loss of words, his eyes wondered from one side of the dorm to the other, taking in the red heart shaped balloons and the plastic petals on the ground.