IMPOSSIBLE

Jimin and Yoongi spent the entire morning under the big tree. They didn't make much of a conversation, they just enjoyed the books and the view. The time went by fast and it was already time for their lessons.

Yoongi stood up from the ground and put his hand out to help Jimin up. "Thank you," the younger boy gave him a smile as he put the books inside his backpack.

"Let's walk together, we have the same class anyways." Yoongi proposed.

"Oh yeah, okay. Let's go then." Jimin started jogging towards the entrance, and Yoongi followed after him.

When he finally caught on to him, Jimin slowed down and let out a loud laugh.

"You're so slow," Yoongi glared at him, "Whatever. Why are you even running anyways? Class hasn't even started."

"I don't like being late for class." He responded.

As they walked through the crowded halls, Jimin accidentally bumped into a tall pink haired boy. The shorter boy instantly bowed and apologized. Yoongi couldn't help but laugh.

"Joon! What happened to your hair?" Yoongi asked as he walked towards the two males.

"Oh hey hyung," the pink haired boy waved, sliding his way past Jimin and meeting up with Yoongi .

Jimin furrowed his brows together, then he realized it was just Yoongi's friend, also known as his bestfriend's crush. The only reason he didn't recognize him was because he changed his hair.

The brunette boy stood there, undecided. Should he wait for Yoongi or head to class first? If he waits for him he might be late to class, so he decided against it. He noticed how intrigued the mint haired boy was by whatever his friend was telling him, so he didn't interrupt.

He walked away going unnoticed, leaving Yoongi and his friend in the middle of the hall. Arriving to class fairly quickly, he took a seat next to Hoseok who was already in his seat.

"Hey sunshine," Hobi smiled, pulling out the chair next to him so that Jimin could sit.

"Hey Hobi," Jimin replied, placing his backpack on top of the desk and taking out his supplies.

"We didn't see you this morning... Are you and Jin still mad at each other?" Hoseok frowned, he didn't like it when his two bestfriend's fought.

"No, you know we can't stay mad at each other." Hoseok shook his head, letting out a soft chuckle, "Of course... But then why didn't you come eat breakfast with us? We missed you."

"Oh, I went to the library. I got a new book, see?" Jimin smiled, pulling out the book from his backpack and shoving it in Hoseok's face.

"I should've known. You love your books more than you love us don't you?" Hoseok mumbled, giving the book back to Jimin.

"Just a little bit." Jimin teased earning him a slap on the back of his head.

"Yah! What was that for?" Jimin yelled, rubbing the spot with his hand.

"You're a brat sometimes," Hoseok laughed.

"Shut up. You still love me." Jimin stuck out his tongue at Hoseok who just rolled his eyes.

"Yeah yeah, whatever. Be quiet, class is starting." Hoseok said as the professor entered the classroom.

It's been twenty minutes since class started, and for some reason Yoongi never made it to class.

Maybe he skipped class? Jimin wondered through the entire period, occasionally glancing at the empty chair next to him.

"Jimin, would you like to tell us the answer to example 4?" Jimin snapped out of his thoughts when the teacher placed all the attention on him.