INTERLUDE

After checking out of the hotel and getting a taxi, the siblings found themselves looking at the different scenery that Canada had to offer. After a 45 minutes drive, they found themselves getting their luggage out of the trunk of the yellow car, and thanking the driver for his kindness.

Yoongi held Hye Jin's hand in his as he sighed, looking at the house standing right in front of them. It was huge, and it was going to be their home from now on. He closed his eyes, letting out a breath he didn't know he was even holding and took a nervous step forward.

He knocked on the door, the six year old hiding behind him as they waited, and soon enough the door was swung open. A middle age lady opened the door, her blue eyes and blonde hair catching Yoongi's eyes and a warm smile soon appeared on her face.

"Oh my goodness, Soo Jung!! Hurry up and come downstairs! They're here!!!!" The lady yelled excitedly as he looked at all three of them fondly, Hye Rin looked at her with an amused expression, whereas Hye Jin watched with a shocked expression from behind Yoongi's legs.

"I- Im sorry for startling you guys." She laughed, and Yoongi smiled when he noticed the way her eyes crinkled a little at the corners, "Hi, I'm Susan! And I'm your aunt. Please come in, come in!"

She held the door wide open for them to enter, they walked in together shyly. The girls sat down on the living room, while Yoongi went back outside to carry in their belongings.

When everything was inside, he took a seat next to the six year old and finally introduced them.

"This is Hye Jin, and this is Hye Rin," he motioned to his sisters who bowed slightly at her, "Hye Jin is little bit shy, but she'll come around," he said.

"Oh it's okay, no worries sweetie. How was your flight?" She asked, trying to make small talk. Apparently, the aunt he remembered and knew since he was young was taking a shower and had yet to come down and greet them.

"It was fine, a little tiring..." he said, "How do you like it here so far? Is it very different?" Yoongi nodded at her question.

The lady, Susan, or their aunt, how she had introduced herself sighed, her smile being replaced with a sad frown, "Im sorry we had to meet through this circumstances Yoongi, but please don't hesitate to ask us anything. We're here for you three, you'll have greater opp-"

As she talked, a loud voice rang through the two story house, "Omo! Yoongi! Look at you all grown up! I haven't seen you since you were still a baby!" The oh so familiar face came to indulge him in a bone crushing hug making it hard for him to breathe, which earned a high pitched giggle from his sisters.

After a minute or so, she released him from her embrace and looked to where the girls where sitting.

Her smile grew wide, and started taking steps toward them. If Yoongi didn't know any better, he would have thought the scene was kind of creepy, but the scared face on his younger sisters was too good to not laugh at.

She launched forward, hugging both girls at the same time, and Yoongi watched with an amused face as his sisters struggled to breathe just like he did so a little while ago.

"Look at you pretty girls, seems like your oppa is gonna have to scare off a lot of boys in the future ehh," she winked at them as she let go and sat next to Susan who smiled warmly at them.

"So, are you guys hungry?" She asked.

All of them nodded, then stood up to walk to the dining room. The girls took seats next to each other, and Yoongi stayed behind hoping to talk to his aunt a little bit before he sat down again.

Luckily for him, right on cue, Soo Jung walked in front of him with what seemed to be blankets, probably for them.

"Um- Can we talk really quick please," he asked quietly, staring at the dark coloured tile.

"Oh, yeah just let me take these upstairs okay?" She said, before heading upstairs. Yoongi followed after her and offered to help her.

"I just want to tell you thank you for everything," he said shyly.

"No don't thank me Yoongi , I should have been there when your mom needed us. this is the least I can do... Don't feel like you owe us anything.. You're part of the family, and family takes care of each other... you know even though I haven't seen you since you were little, you are still my favorite nephew ," she tried to wave off the awkward atmosphere, and continued talking.

"Just know that we are here for you, you don't have to deal with this alone... We love and care about all of you," she laid her hand on his cheek, wiping away the stray tear in his cheek, and pulling him in for a hug.

"It's okay baby, it's gonna be okay." She whispered lowly, a sudden feeling of warmth ran through his body, and he sobbed in the crook of her neck.

"Thank you..."

Okay, this ends here for now. Wonder what happened with Jimin? Look forward to the next book/part (Haven't decided yet) 😅💕 I love you all, thank you for reading!