Chapter 2 - Airport

"AARGH JAEHYUKIE, It's not the right time to tease me! I need to hurry up!"

"What?! Did you just called me by MY NAME?! Ofcourse you know what will happen if you're impolite to me! Hahah"

"Ah oppaaaa! Please don't do it right now!! ㅠㅡㅠ" i screamed.

"JAEHYUK! Stop teasing her! We need to be hurry, if we missed the flight you're gonna PAY for the next flight!!" Dad yelled.

"Hishhh. Just wait, Younghee-ah. I'm gonna do a revenge when i arrived at South Korea and meet you!"

You POV

Finally, he's gone. Phew.. thanks dad..
I better put on my clothes now! I have around 5 minutes left.

"Younghee-nie, are you done preparing? Stay safe and have a safe flight alright? I will miss my princess younghee~ heheh"

"Ah eomma.. i will miss you too ㅠㅡㅠ take care okay? Don't skip your meals, you're getting more thin!"

"Araseo, younghee ahjumma~ haha"

"EOMMAAAA >.<"

Then me and my dad said goodbye to mom and jae twins and entered the van.

It's still 6:45 so we shouldn't be late.
I'm abit excited about our moving to SouKor!

After we arrived at the airport then we check-in and the staff said that our flight is delayed 30minutes!! Ugh.

So dad decided to shop some stuff with me then we go to the waiting room

There are already people queue-ing to enter the plane.

We sit in economy class and my dad sit besides me

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is......"

Welp, the pilot is speaking already. Now imma sleep. I'm too tired and sleepy ㅇㅅㅇ

...

안녕! Sorry if the story is boring or too short. I just can't stop myself from clicking the "Publish" button heheh. See you guys in chapter 3!

 See you guys in chapter 3!