Chapter 3 - Stranger?

We finally arrived.

You POV

"Appa, where are we heading to now?"

"Of course to appa's house in here. But i'm going to drop you off and our luggages then i'll go because i need to have a meeting."

"Ah okay. Can i go somewhere else if i'm bored?"

"Sure but don't go too far from our house. Here's my korea number, when you go out don't forget to buy yourself a number and call me immidiately!"

"Ne, appa."

"Oh, and also, there's a small coffee shop near our house. It's pretty famous. I know one of the barista, i took care of him once when he's still in elementary school. Maybe you should go there and try their coffee."

"Okay, sure."

After we arrived, i put my luggages and stuffs in my room. The room is not as big as my bedroom in NY. But i'm okay with that. I started to put all my stuffs and decorate my bedroom abit.

You POV

"Ahh, such a tiring day. I've slept enough. Maybe i should refresh my self a little bit.."

Then i go to the coffee shop near our house that my dad talked about.

When i entered, the place is abit crowded. Then i go to the queue line, but it's not too long. There are only 2 person infront of me.

...
"Good afternoon, what do you want to order?"

Hmm, he looks familiar to me. That's weird because this is my first time visiting this coffee shop.. who is he..?

As i was thinking about it, i didn't realise that i have been looking at him for so long.

"Hello?! Do you want to order or no?! There are alot of people behind you and they want to order too."

And, I still can't take my eyes of him
Then suddenly..

"Excuse me, please get out from the queue line if you don't want to order..! Thanks."

What?! He just yelled at me.. even though it's not that loud.

"O-oh.. m-mianhae.. One vanilla latte, please."

"Geez, why does it take such a long time for you to order one COFFEE?!"
*eyerolls*

Then he prepared my coffee unhappily, i can hear the loud bumping sound of the tools that he put down. Ugh.

"Here's your vanilla latte"

"Thanks.."

Literally all customers are looking at us! I left the coffee shop with pouty face. Like seriously, i know it took me such a long time to order.. but he's being rude! Ugh, forget about it. He's a total stranger, i've never met him before ㅠㅡㅠ let's just forget about him. I'll never visit that cafe anymore huhu~

But by the way, there's also a guy near the coffee shop's door that caught my eye. He seems suspicious, i can feel he's looking at me from when i was entering the coffee shop until i left. I still remember his face.

Ahhh, i'm scared now. What if he is a killer?! What if he a stalker?! What if he's following me or he knows my address?! ㅠㅡㅠ

안녕! I hope you enjoyed chapter 3 😊 i tried to make it longer so i combined some part that should've be in Chapter 4. Thankyou for reading, don't forget to VOTE and see you in chapter 4~ Annyeong!