Chapter 9 - Unpredictable

P.s: Please play the music by sliding the media to the right and click the youtube video, Thankyou! Enjoy reading~

"Yes??"

"So, there's this girl that i like.. She's very famous even though she's still in freshmen year. I actually had a crush on her eversince she moved to our school. I mean who doesn't?? She seems nice and she's pretty. She's my first love. I don't know what to do, but you're a girl and you're my bestfriend so maybe you can give me some tips or solutions? I already got her number yay haha"

"O-oh.. i think y-you should-"

"W-Wae?! Why did you cry, Younghee-ya?? Did i say something wrong??"

... i didn't realise that i cried. I guess my hopes were too high after all. Haha.. pabo Younghee. PABO!!!! I hate myself.

Why didn't i realise this sooner? I should've known that he only thinks that i'm his bestfriend. Not more than that..

"Mianhae, Eunjae. I need to go home."
I wiped my tears and ran away

"Wait, Younghee. Can you please explain why you cried? Did i say anything wrong?" He chased after me and hold my hand.

"No, you didn't. There's nothing wrong" And i let his hand off me.

"I'll take you home!!" He held my hand again.

"Let go of me!! You don't need to. I'm not a kid. I can go home by myself." I cried and went home.

Eunjae POV

What's wrong with her? She said i didn't do anything.. but i'm sure there was something wrong that made her cry. Geez, woman are unpredictable.

"What's wrong, Eunjae-ya?"

"I don't know hyung. She suddenly cried when i talked about my crush and when i asked her why or did i say something wrong, she yelled at me and said that it's not my fault. Anyway, i'll get going now! Maybe tomorrow she will back to normal again. She's my classmate though. I can ask her tomorrow. See you, Mingyu hyung!"

"Okay."

Mingyu POV

There must've be a reason why she cried. Wait. Eunjae said that she suddenly cried when he talked about his crush. Then, that means..

Ah, nevermind. It's not my problem. Why would i even think about it?

You POV
JINJJA, I AM SO STUPID. Why did i cry infront of him?? I also yelled at him. Aish, tomorrow is going to be awkward.. imma just ask Mr. Park to change our seats.

OH NO. Talk about Mr. Park, i need to give my task to him tomorrow!!
I shouldn't have gone with Eunjae ㅠㅡㅠ *sobs*

Wew.. fortunately when i arrived at home, dad already slept. I don't need to make an excuse of why my face is swollen.

안녕! Hope you enjoyed it, please don't forget to VOTE if you like my story. See you on chapter 10! Thankyou~ instagram: Mingyucarat.