Chapter 10 - New Friend, New Enemy.

Now, what should i do.. i can't really avoid Eunjae today since i have no friend other than him.

"Younghee-ya! Heheheh" he laughed and hugged me from behind.

"W-what are you doing?? Let me go. Don't hug me." I blushed.

"Okay.. by the way can you be honest with me today? Why did you cry yesterday?"

"Not now, Eunjae-ssi. I'm not in the mood to talk about that."

"Aish. After school okay?! You must tell me after school finished. Don't try to avoid me!"

"Araseo.."

Then the school bell rang and Mr. Park entered.

"Goodmorning everyone!"

"MORNING!" All students greeted.

"Today, i-"

I immidiately come to Mr. Park, whispered, and asked him to rearrange our seats. But..

"WHAT? Who you are to ask me to rearrange the seats?? Go back to your seat! I'll rearrange the seats when i want to!"

I ended up getting scolded.

"Meo? What did you say to Mr. Park that made him scold you hahahah" (Meo/머 = What?)

"It's none of your business! -_-"

"Ne~ -,-" he pouted

The school bell rang. It's time for us to go home. I was trying not to tell Eunjae the reason why i cried and i tried to run away but he caught me.

"I told you not to avoid me!"

"Sorry. I don't wanna tell you yet.. mianabda, Eunjae."

"Hah, just tell me."

Then his face became serious.

"Sireoyo!"

"IF YOU DON'T TELL ME HOW CAN I KNOW WHY YOU CRIED?! YOU DID THIS SO I WILL FEEL LIKE IT'S MY FAULT, RIGHT?! WAE?"

I cried again and punched his chest over and over lightly
"Babo ya.. i like you.."

"Meo?" (What?)
"Hah.. YOU'RE SO PATHETIC AND CHILDISH! I thought you are mature enough already?!" He yelled and clenched his fists.

SLAP! I slapped Eunjae's face.

"Haha. Jinjja? You slapped your own friend? I. AM. YOUR. ONLY. FRIEND. IF I LEFT YOU AFTER THIS, WHO DO YOU HAVE ANYWAY? You're friendless Youngh-"

I slapped him again for the second time.

"Nugu? YOU? I rather have no friend if i knew you just used me for this! Let's not be friends anymore. I'm tired of your selfishness"

"Me? Selfish?! You are the one that is selfish, Younghee-ya! Say whatever you want, and try to find a new friend that want to accept you and YOUR SELFISHNESS! And forget about me, I can get Seohyeon by myself!!"

Then he left me..

I can't believe Eunjae, whom i thought will be my best friend forever.. was a fake friend..

Maybe he was right, i'm gonna be friendless afterall.. *sigh*

After i wiped my tears and finished crying, i went home.

When i was walking, i saw Mingyu.
He was standing infront of his coffee shop.

"Oh? The daydreamer!"
"... did you cry? Are you having a bad day?"

"Perhaps, you can say that" i then smiled.

"Oh, i'm sorry... Wanna have some drink to cheer you up?"

I nodded and entered.

"Let's just say i'm sorry for being rude to you when you first came here. Here's a vanilla latte for you. It's free."

"Kamsahamnida." I smiled

"Why you cried and left my cousin yesterday?"

"Um, sorry. I don't want to talk about him right now."

"Ah, okay.."
"?!?! DID YOU GUYS BREAK UP? OMO!" He suddenly became shocked and covered his mouth with his hand.

"Aniya.. we were bestfriend. Not more than that.."

"Ooo, wait. You said "were", he's not your friend anymore?"

"Ne. We fought today and we decided not to call each other bestfriend anymore.."
"He was my only friend at school.."

"Aw.. i'm gonna beat him! But actually...,we can be friends though?"

"Hmm, because of Eunjae i'm abit traumatized for having a 'boy' friend.. but o-"

"Then nevermind, i take all my wor-"

"A-ANIYA! Okay!! Let's be friends!"

He then smirked.

"But, oppa. Why you suddenly become so kind to me?"

"Hah.. nothing. I just thought maybe i can cheer you up a little bit since you left my shop while crying yesterday and even today your face is still swollen because you just cried. Ck, you're such a crybaby haha."

안녕! Please VOTE and follow my wattpad if you like the story! I will make more stories in the future. Please look forward to it ^^ Thankyou and see you in Chapter 12!