Chapter 13 - ☕

"Younghee-ya!!"

"Nee appa!! I'm ready!"

We are going to pick up mom and Jae Twins at the airport.

They arrived at 9 am. I'm so happy to meet mom and Min Jaewon but not Min Jaehyuk -_- he's going to bring disaster to me in Korea.

However, when they arrived at Incheon Airport, There are alot of k-netz that thought they're k-idols!! Like seriously, we struggled to get out from tons of fangirls even though we already told them that the Jae Twins aren't idols.

I heard alot of fangirls screaming "V" and "Baekhyun". Pft. They're too handsome to be compared to my brothers.

"Hyung, let's sign up at an agency, shall we? Hahahah" Jaehyuk said.

"Nah. Don't you see what happened earlier? Ugh. I don't wanna live like that!" Jaewon replied.

We all laughed.

"So, do you guys wanna eat?"

"Hmm, me and Jae twins already ate plane's food. Maybe we can go for a drink?" Mom said.

"Sure! Let's go to Coffee Shop!"

"Appa. How do you meet the boy who owns the coffee shop?" I asked

"Ah, when he was still a kid his parents got into accident and died. I was his parents's bestfriend and i was their neighbour so i decided to take care of him for about 2 years until his uncle and aunt came to Daegu from Japan."
"Why do you asked, Younghee?"

"Nothing, i'm just curious. By the way, me and Mingyu are actually friends now hehehe. He's very nice to me"

"Woah. Appa, i think someone is going to date before me and Jaewon."
Jaehyuk chuckled

"Hish. Aniya! We're just bestfriend appa, jinjja! ㅠㅡㅠ"

"Hahaha, well i'm actually okay though if you ended up dating him."
Dad smiled.

"W-what? No. I doubt that will happen. We're just bestfriend okay." I blushed and my face turned red.

"Ya! Your face is like a tomato now! Hahaha" Mom teased

Then they all laughed at me.

We didn't realise that we have arrived. It feels like it's only been 5 minutes since we went from Incheon.

"Annyeong! Welcome to Gyu Coffee shop!"
"Oh! Hello, Younghee! Who do you come with?"

"I came with my family. You probably know my dad though. "
"Appa! Come!!"

"Hi Mingyu-ssi. Do you remember me?" Dad asked

"..? Hmm... oh! Uncle Daewoo! I missed you so much! ㅠㅡㅠ" Mingyu answered

I didn't realise that Mingyu actually teared up a bit when he recognised my dad.

"Annyeong! Hehe, do you want to order something?" Mingyu greets my family

Then my family and i ordered drinks.

After my family finished drinking they decided to go home first because mom and Jae twins are tired so they wanna rest.

They left me in the coffee shop and i ended up talking with Mingyu.

안녕! I hope you enjoyed the story. If you do, please VOTE and follow my wattpad. Thankyou ♡