Chapter 11 - Help

"I know right. I shouldn't have cried.. i'm so stupid!!!" I yelled and punched my own head.

"Ya! Stop calling yourself 'babo' and hitting yourself! It's not your fault, okay?"
"Hmm, since my coffee shop is not that crowded today.. how about we go to an arcade? Because i don't think i'm cheering you up right now hehe."

"Gwaenchana.. i feel better now."

"Ah, okay. Glad to hear that. So, do you wanna go with me? I can ask my workers to take over my work."

"But, i don't bring any money right now. Maybe, next time?"

"It's okay i can treat y-"

"Ani. I don't wanna owe anyone from now on. Thank you for cheering me up, though. I'll get going.."

"Okay then. Oh! What's your name by the way? My name is Kim Mingyu."

"Min Younghee" i smiled

"Wah, what a nice name. It reminds me of the word '영원히' (Youngwonhee)
= Forever."

"Haha, gomawo for your the latte. I like it. It will be the last time i owe someone. Goodbye, Mingyu oppa!" I waved and gave him a warm smile.

"Aniyo! I treat you because i'm sorry for what i did to you last time.. anyways, take care and stay safe! Don't cry again okay?!"

Mingyu POV

Yay, finally i get to say sorry to her. I feel bad for her. I know she still like him even though they're not friends anymore. Wahh Jinjja, i'm gonna punch Eunjae in the face if he makes a girl cry again! What a terrible child. Haish. Ah! *facepalm* i forgot to ask if i can take her home. It's already evening and it's gonna pretty dangerous around here. I better follow her!

You POV

Huft. He's actually a nice person. What i thought was wrong..

"YA, YOUNGHEE! YOU'RE FRIENDLESS IN SCHOOL NOW, HUH? WHY YOU DID THIS?!!"

"YA! Who's there?! It's night already! Go home, you child!" A random guy yelled at me.

"Ah, mianhae."

"Mianhae? Hahaha, are you alone? Why? A pretty girl like you shouldn't be alone. I can take you home, though. Hahaha. But of course you need to have some fun with me first!" The random guy that yelled earlier, then appeared.

He looks like a drunk old man.

Ottoke?? I can't fight

"Now come with me! Hahaha" He hold my hand tightly and it hurts my hand.

"Ah! That hurts! HELP!! SOMEONE HELP!!" I screamed.

"Get your dirty hands off her. Now. Before i break your hand."

It's Mingyu! I'm glad he came.

"What? Haha, she's mine! I got her first. I mean, she looks like she will do a good job on-"

"Don't mess with me."

"Haha. Then try break my hand. I doubt you c-"

CRACK!
I was shocked. Mingyu really broke his hand. His move was very fast!

안녕! Please VOTE if you like the story. Also don't forget to follow ^^
Thankyou! See you in chapter 12!
Instagram; mingyucarat