Chapter 8 - Hope

"Oh, nevermind. I can do it later after we hang out hehe."

"You sure about it?"

"Yup"

Then he said he will pick me up at 6 pm but he came at 7 pm

"Sorry, i'm late. Have you waited for so long?"

"Ahah, it's okay!" Then i smiled. I'm not mad because i'm excited and curious what will he ask to me.

"Okay then, let's go. By the way, when i'm on my way to your house

"W-what? We're going to walk?? The coffee shop is not far from here?"

"Yes. Why? It's a famous coffee shop though. My cousin own it."

"A-ah i see ... is it the cousin that you work part-time with?"

"Aniya. He's my other cousin. Let's talk while walking."

I nodded.

"Eo? Why are you looking down? Are you sad? I won't force you if you're tired or you don't wanna go with me."

"N-NO! Ah mian for my loud voice.. just why you pick that coffee shop? There are alot more famous coffee shop. I'm just curious"

"Oo, i see. Well, because i owe him some money so i'm gonna pay him by buying his coffee hehe."

We arrived ad entered the coffee shop "We arrived! Told you it's not far from here haha. Is this your first time coming?"

"Uh-"

"Hey! Mingyu hyung!!"

"Oh! Eunjae-ssi!"

Oh my god. I can't believe that rude guy is his cousin. Haish. Their personality is VERY DIFFERENT!!
Plus, i don't know where should i hide my face. I'm still embarassed because of that incident..

"Are you alone?"

"Ani. I came with my bestfriend."

"Nugu?"

He was shocked when he saw me and i can see his face turns different. He looked away.

"SHE'S YOUR FRIEND?? Hahah, so we met again.." Mingyu smirked

"Wae? Do you guys met each other before?"

"Of course! She-"

"AH, can you guys talk later? I-im already hungry and thirsty." I interrupted their convo.

"Oh.. you're right. Let's talk later hyung. I wanna order one rasberry cream. How about you, Younghee?"

"One vanilla latte pl- AH NO! I-i mean.. um.. one raspberry cream too. hehe.."

They were shocked when i yelled. I just don't want to remember that incident because if i ordered vanilla latte even though i don't like sweet drinks like raspberry cream. Ugh, if only that time i didn't daydream about him.

"Hm. Okay. That will be 70.000 won." Mingyu smiled at Eunjae and then he glanced at me

"Kamsahamnida! Keep the change,hyung. I owe you."

"Okay, you guys can sit over there."

We sat and i can't take it anymore. I immidiately asked him about what is he going to ask to me.

"So, what do you want to ask?"

"Ah. Hehe. Geureseo, since you're the only girl that i know.. "

안녕! Sorry for the late update. If you enjoyed the story please don't forget to VOTE, Thankyou!!