Chapter 1

I took out my locker's key from my bag as I rush to the lockers

I took out my locker's key from my bag as I rush to the lockers. I was already late for class and I knew Ms Penny was going to punish me if I forgot my book. Well, at least that's what she does to most people. I'm not the teacher's pet, but I have to admit, teachers like me because I'm good in studies.
   I enter the class at the same time with Ms Penny. "Good morning, Lorraine! " she said as she gave me an ear to ear smile. I smiled back and walked into the classroom.
   I sat down behind my best friend who was sitting with her ex Boyfriend, Clark.
Oh god, not again...
   "Hi!!!!" Karen and Clark said cheerfully.
   "Hi... "
   " what's wrong?" She must've understood my confused face,Best Friends after all.
   I pointed at Clark who was now facing the blackboard.
   "Ohh , " she giggled, " so like last night.." her words were cut down by an announcement from ms penny. She mouthed 'later' and turned back.
   " girls and boys!! We're going to start the lesson now!!!" Ms penny said with her high pitched voice. She was about to ask me to turn on the projector when there was a knock on the door and the principal walked in with a guy beside him.
   "Sorry for disturbing your lesson." He said to ms Penny.
   "Oh no problem at all!" Ms Penny said, flirting. There are  actually rumours that they're on, but like, honestly no one cares.
   Eww cringe..
   " this is your new classmate Evan, he just moved back from China. So his English is not very good, but I'm sure you guys are going to get along well."
   Evan was about 1.80 cm tall.( 5'11' for you those Americans out there) he was wearing a plain grey t-shirt and a pair of black jeans. He looked simple, but yet good looking.
   I heard some girls whispering while scanning him. Well, by some girls I meant the 'sparkles' of our school. They are the stereotypical white high schoolers who spend hours doing their makeup Everyday and always have a cup of Starbucks while they enter the classroom. Their list of Exs are as Long as repunzel's hair. Ok, not a good example. And whenever there's a new guy, they crawl all over him like scavengers . Basically, you don't wanna enter their drama.
   " oh dear! Welcome to our school! I'm your teacher Ms Penny! Ummm.. " she looked around the classroom and fixed her eyes on me. " you can sit with Lorraine, she will tell you everything you need to know! Lorraine, please give him a school tour after this!"
   Evan looked at me with a blank face and said " sank you." To ms penny as he walked toward my seat. Wait, did he just say ' SANK you'?? Omg you must be kidding me. He's freaking white! What's wrong with him?!
   He sat down beside me giving me a smile, wow where did that serious face from earlier go?
   "Hello, my name eess eevan! " he gave out his hand, I shook it," hi! I'm Lorraine." His smile turned into a shocked face," ohhhhh!!!!! Like Alsass-LoLaine which was given to Plussia after the Flanco Plussian war in one eight seven O!"
   I was trying so hard not to laugh at his accent, it was hilarious, and stupid.
   " it's Lorraine, and yes, like Alsace Lorraine, but, it was 1871, not 1870. Cuz the war ended in 1871, and that's when France ceded it to Prussia." Obviously,just like me, he's slightly obsessed with history.
   " ohh okay. I undelstood."
Omg it's annoying how he can't pronounce letter R.
   " yeah, so just take out your English text book. We're having poetry now."
  We didn't talk for the lest, damn, I mean rest of the lesson.

   After the bell rang, I stood up to leave when  Evan grabbed my wrist

  "What?" I asked him, slightly embarrassed.
  "You have to give me a school toool!"
Thank you very much Ms Penny.
  "Fine, let's go." I shook off his hand while me, him, Karen and Clark walk out of the classroom
❓make a Guess ❓
Will Clark and Lorraine have a fight??

" I shook off his hand while me, him, Karen and Clark walk out of the classroom❓make a Guess ❓ Will Clark and Lorraine have a fight??