Chapter 5

"What the heck are you doing??" Evan pushed Clark on the lockers

   "What the heck are you doing??" Evan pushed Clark on the lockers. Evan pulled away. "What's wrong with you??? It's non of your business!" He shouted back.
   "Are you ok?" Evan asked me, looking concerned. I opened my mouth, shocked,I felt blood flushing to my face,"I...I..." but my words cracked into a cry. Tears rolling down my cheeks as I sobbed .
   No, this can't happen, not now!
   I walked toward the changing room door while Evan followed me, calling my name. He eventually stopped when he reached the door.
   My head was blank, no idea what's the next step. What should I do? Tell Karen, or not, this will hurt her so bad. How am I ever gonna face Clark again, or Evan. Why is it me...getting involved in other's affairs.
   I roamed the streets until I felt a bit better.

  "Lorraine! What do you think you're doing? Staying out late till 9pm? " my dad said once I entered the house

  "Lorraine! What do you think you're doing? Staying out late till 9pm? " my dad said once I entered the house. "Look at this," he showed me his phone," can you see? 18 freaking miss calls! What's happening to you?"
   "Your Mother and I are very disappointed at you, go to your room now and you have some explaining to do!" I left for my room. " also, you're grounded!" He added.
Yh...it can't get any worse.
    I was sitting in my room , staring at the floor when my mom came into my room.
   "It's ok honey," she hugged me, "you can tell me what you're going through. I'm your Mom, I will try my best to help you." I shook my head," no...at least not now..."
   I stayed in her arms for a good 20 minutes, tears slowly roll down my cheeks until my eyes dried out . I asked my mom to leave.
   The next day, I didn't go to school...

   I woke up at around 12, it was pretty late for me

   I woke up at around 12, it was pretty late for me. I turned on my phone and saw the 18 miss calls from my dad. And a few messages.
   [Hey!!! I got selected for the cheerleading team!! One of the girls broke her arm and I replaced her!! I'm so happy~ my life can't get any better!---Karen].
   Yh, only if your boyfriend tried to fuck your Best Friend.
[ are you ok? Ms Penny said your parents told the school you'r sick? Take care ok? See you! :3 ---Karen]
[ by the way!! SOMEONE asked for your no.!!! :D ---Karen]
  I don't wanna face anyone. What can I do? Change school?? The second I put my phone down I got another message.
[hey this is Evan, I left school early, I'm on my way to your home, be there in 30 mins.---Evan]
   What? How does he know my address, oh Karen obviously. But.. no he can't come, my parents will think he's my Boyfriend, I'm not allowed to date! Also, he is the last person I wanna see right now.
[ I know you saw my message, see, you need to talk to someone. Don't be silly, get dressed we'll go get some food.---Evan. ]
   He's right, maybe I can trust him, he's a part of the whole thing. And yeah, my parents are both at work. I think I can manage to get back before they do.
[ Alright, see you. --- Lorraine]
   I walked into the bathroom to face a piece of crap. I looked horrible. My eyes were swollen from all the crying. And my hair in an extra messy bun.
   I took a shower and got ready. I couldn't help but wish non of this happened. Instead, I was going on a date with the guy I thought I had feelings for. Great.

   I went out to find Evan's car parking outside

   "Hi..." he came out of the car, and opened the other door for me. "Hi..." I said back. We both sat in the car and he stared at me, as if scanning me. "You cried." He finally said.
   I looked down. Saying nothing. "Look, I know it's difficult, but I'm here to help you." He took my hand. "I knew it was partly my fault, so I will fix this problem. Ok?"
   "It's not your fault." Was all I managed to say.
   He smiled. But then I realised his accent improved. "Your English..."
   He laughed weakly," you finally noticed! I was practicing whole night. I mean, I was taking English classes before that, but I didn't thought it was so necessary until Clark teased me."
   I looked at him who was focused on driving. He was cute. So hardworking. So caring.
   "What??" He laughed still looking at the road.
   "Nothing..."
   "We're here!" He said cheerfully as he found a parking spot.
   We entered the mall and decided to have breakfast at a Chinese restaurant. I never liked Chinese food, but Evan said their food was good. He ordered dumplings and noodles for us.
   "So... have you talk to her?" He started the talk.
   "No... but she told me she got into the cheerleading team."
   "Yeah... she was pretty excited today."
   "You stayed with them??"
   "No, Clark was absent."
"..." what am I supposed to say. Oh why? He doesn't wanna face me cuz he almost raped me?? Yh of course!
"I'm sorry. I don't know what he was up to. But... I mean I'm sorry I came too late." He apologised sincerely.
The image of Evan's naked body appeared in my head. I could feel my face heating up.
"Umm.. no it's ok... why didn't you hear me earlier??"
"Cuz I was under the shower, my ears were blocked by water, I only heard you when u screamed help. And ... um.. hope you don't mind about me being... I mean you were the one in the boys changing room!" He laughed.
"Ok..."
"So for now, I think the best thing to do is to tell Karen about it. She shouldn't waste her time on a fuck boy. "
"Yeah... but you don't know half of it.. they just got back together. She really loves him. This will hurt her so bad. And... I don't wanna lose her as a Friend...."
"But this is apparently the best thing to do. Call her over, I will help you. " he smiled.
Again, I felt the heat in my face, I knew I was blushing, it's the same feeling. Do I really love him? He doesn't even know me, but he's helping me out so much. Well, I Guess he's just being nice....
"Ok then..." I mumbled under my breath and called Karen to come to the mall unwillingly.
She came to the restaurant 30 minutes later with a big smile on her face.
"Do you really trust Clark? " I asked once she saw us.
"What.. what do you mean?" Her smile faded.
❓make a Guess❓
Will Karen believe Lorraine?

P.s. Guys go follow this girl she does awesome anime drawings ZcatLpartinF

 Guys go follow this girl she does awesome anime drawings ZcatLpartinF