Chapter 4

I was really nervous about the Basketball practise after school

   I was really nervous about the Basketball practise after school. I knew Clark was up to something. But there was nothing I could do.
   After the last lesson, Evan packed his back and asked me if I was gonna join the training. I told him that I'm not good in sports but I will be watching them practise.
   Usually after school the Basketball court is full of the 'blinks' and girls flirting with the Basketball team members , well, it's not the nicest place in this world. Just seeing girls fake laughing and touching the boys' muscles make me feel sick.
   Anyways, we all went to the basketball court together and as we pass by, I could see girls looking and mumbling things under their breath.
   Well, for 4 good reasons. Clark, the big handsome jerk, was with us. He was back with his ex that was holding his hand. There is a cute new guy following us, and, of course, I, the smart ass was there.
   So me and Karen sat on the benches while Clark and Evan changed and did some warm ups.
   The boys arrived one by one and I was even more nervous by that time.
   "Umm... Evan, can I talk to you for a second?"I called him out right before he was about to go to the court.
   "Yes?" He looked at me raising an eyebrow.
   "Are you sure you wanna do this? We can just leave, I mean..."
   "I already told you, don't wolly, " he gently moved my bangs out of my face, " just trust me!" He gave me a charming smirk and left.
Wtf what's wrong with me?? Why is my heart racing? No idiot you just met him today! Well, that's not the problem! Wait... chill down first! Don't panic ! Inhale....exhale....inhale...
   "Lorraine!" Karen's words brought me back to this world. "What was he saying??" She asked. Her face turned into a big smile when she saw my face "Omg!!! You'r so red! " she made a fake shocked face" don't tell me.."
   I cut her off "no... I'm not sure, like, we just met!"
   "Do you want me to tell him?" She asked playfully.
   "No! Please! I'm not even sure yet. I wanna know him better...maybe it's just what I'm thinking .."
   "Ok !" She said as we sat down on the benches.
   By now, all the guys were here and ready to play. The captain of basketball team Jimmy, divided them into two groups, with Clark and Evan in the opposite groups.
"Trust me!" I heard Evans voice in my head.
   The game started, they were all passing around the ball and Evan just ran around like an idiot, then, suddenly one of the guys called him" yo! You ****head! Get this!" And threw the ball in the direction of Evan's face.
   Just about when he was going to get smacked, he lowered his knees a bit and took the ball in his hands, he instantly threw it at the court and all I could hear was girls screaming.
   Then, the  game ACTUALLY began, he actively fought to get the ball and got many points for his group. Girls were getting crazy over him, all the guys seem to enjoy the game, except Clark.

   After the game ended, all the boys surrounded him and put their hands around his neck "You really have something? Don't you?" Jimmy said, laughing

   After the game ended, all the boys surrounded him and put their hands around his neck "You really have something? Don't you?" Jimmy said, laughing. "You can join the Basketball team if you want?"
   "Uhh no bro, I need to focus on my studies. " he said while he gave me a look, I couldn't catch what he wanted to tell me. Jimmy punched him in his arm and said "alright then, we'll ask you when we were out of players ya!"
   I was happy he was getting along with other guys. And he actually said 'bro'? Hahah!! He's learning.
   Evan took his school bag and walked towards me, there were sweat all over his body.
   "Wait for me, I'm going to take a showeel" He said handing me his bag. I just smiled.
  But once he entered the boy's washroom, I remembered that I had piano class today. Dammit! I looked at my watch, it was 5:30, I only had 15 mins to reach home.
Okay... chill down Lorraine...
   I looked around and noticed that Karen and Clark where gone. She could've at least told me before she was leaving!
What now?
   I peeked my head into the boy's changing room. Ok, it seemed empty, "Evan!!!" I shouted from outside. There was no response.
   "EEEVVVAAANN!!!!"
    .... still no response....
Did something happen?
   I walked into the changing room and looked around, I ran towards the lockers but no one was there.
   "What the..?" I turned to see Clark covered in a piece of towel.
   I felt blood rushing to my face, this was awful.
   "Um.." I opened my mouth but stopped when I saw the grin on his face.
   "So it was...you?" He walked towards me," why didn't you tell me earlier, " he pushed me onto the wall, I tried to pull away but he was too powerful.
   "What.. what are you talking about??" He put his arms around me, his towel fell on my legs, I did not dare to look down. "Let me go..."
   He laughed, burying his face in my neck, he whispered in my ear, " why... isn't this what you wanted?" He started kissing my neck crazily, "get lost you fuck boy! " I screamed, "you shame less brat! You'r fucking on with my Best Friend!" I tried to push him away.
   But he hugged me tightly, I could feel his heat on my body, I could hardly breath. I couldn't understand. What the fuck is wrong with him?
   "You know what.."he whispered in my ear, " I've always loved you, I never had any feelings for Karen."
   I knew it this Son of a bitch.
   "HEEEEELLLLLPPPPP!!!!!" I screamed so loud I felt my lungs tearing.
   Suddenly, Evan came out of one of the showers naked, with shampoo on his hair.
❓make a Guess ❓
will Lorraine tell Karen about this?

❓make a Guess ❓will Lorraine tell Karen about this?