Chapter 3

"I'm so sorry Lorraine today is the audition for the cheer team, I wanna give it a try, Clark is coming to support me

     "I'm so sorry Lorraine today is the audition for the cheer team, I wanna give it a try, Clark is coming to support me. Sorry you have to eat lunch alone. Bye!" Karen said flying a kiss in my direction.
"No probs, good luck!" I waved at her as she ran out of the classroom holding that jerk's hand.
But honestly, I don't think she can enter the cheer team. All the cheer team members are the 'sparkles'. And since they're all so pretty and have good body figures, they are always the ones who do cheer leading in our school.
" let's go!" I said to Evan as I put my bag on my shoulder.
"Yeah let's go!" Evan said smiling.
" that's better, don't say 'yes', it's too old fashioned, nowadays we always say 'yeah' instead."
"Ok!"
"Why do you have an accent anyways? I know you lived China and all, but you'r fully American right?"
" Yeah, but I went thele when I was thlee . So I didn't knew how to speak eenglish."
"I mean, what language did you speak to your parents?"
He looked away for a second and said coldly" I went to a boalding school. I seldom meet them."
It wasn't a good idea to ask him about it, it clearly made him upset.
" ohhh, except the accent, your English is almost perfect!"I said cheerfully.
"Oh thank you. Although Childese was my filst language, but I always had English lessons at school. "
"Oh good! So here is the teacher's office and that's the general office. And that thing over there is the box set by the student union. People who have a crush on someone write a letter to their crush, and the student union print it on the monthly news paper. But no one really use it."
"Sound intelesting!" He said as we walked towards the box. "But the clush won't know anyways, light?"
"Not really, the person who gives a letter should give 3 descriptions about his or her crush. And this makes everyone wonder if it's them. That's why people don't write them anymore."
"Ohhh ... ok ...:)"

   "And this, obviously , is the canteen!"   "Sank you for showing me the school!" Evan took out his hand to shake hands again

"Sank you for showing me the school!" Evan took out his hand to shake hands again.
"Now let me tell you something, only businessmen and adults shake hand here. We just wave at each other, but we don't shake hands."
He waved at me" sank you!"
" oh god no! Not when you say thank you, you wave when you say hi or good bye!"
"Ohhh hahahah solly!"
"It's ok, you'll learn!"
"Can we eat something then?"
"Yeah let's go line up!"
We got our foods and went to the same table where Clark and Karen where sitting.
"Audition's finished?" I asked Karen as I sat down.
"Yeah... I didn't got selected..."
I knew it...
"it's ok, tly hard next time!"
"I don't really like cheerleading, I just wanted to cheer every match Clark joins..."
"It's ok baby, I will try to get tickets for you." Clark said kissing Karen, not even caring about us watching them.
"What match do you join, Clak?" Evan asked.
"I do Basketball.🏀"
"Oh cool! I do too!" Evan said with excitement.
"You can join our training after school if you want?" Clark said with a dirty grin on his face.
"Oh good! I will come!"
"No, Evan you don't know.."I tried to stop him but Clark cut me off, " why are you controlling him like he's your Son? Nerd?"
Evan put his hand on my shoulder and said" it's ok, don't wolly!" In his cute, calming way.
"Ok..."
Then Clark stood up and shouted to his friends which were a bunch of sporty jerks sitting a few tables away:" Yo Bros! This little Friend of mine wants to join the training today! It's ok right?"
The boys laughed loudly and said that they look forward to it.
"Sank you!"
Ohh poor Evan....
"It's ok dude, " he grinned, "you'r our Friend now!"
❓make a Guess ❓
Will Lorraine see Evan naked?

   "It's ok dude, " he grinned, "you'r our Friend now!"❓make a Guess ❓Will Lorraine see Evan naked?