The Day Out...

It was 8:00 am and
Aryan wore his favourite sky blue colour shirt and black ragged jeans with loafers, walked towards Krishnanivas wrapping his wrist watch.

He knocked at the door folding his shirt cuffs. Tulsi opened the door, "Hello Aryan...come in beta" she said.

Aryan was watching, Aradhya walk down the stairs, in her light blue coloured dress...playing with her hair ends with one hand and holding his jacket in the other.

He wondered in himself, 

"Yaar...Yeh Do footi pe mere favourite colour bahut acchi lag rahi hain..

Keh deta hoon ki acchi lag rahi hain..

Naa..beta Aryan, iska koi bharosa nahi hain..kab kaunsi mood mein rehti hain..pata nahi,

agar ise bura lag gaya tho..
nahi bolna hi acchha hain!!"

She waved at him, Aryan could hear his heart beats go lub-dub.. lub-dub.. lub-dub..As she came near.

Aryan sat beside Aaji, answering her questions, chatting with Tulsi, telling about himself and all..

While Aradhya simply sat there,
hardly trying to eat,
thinking in herself and looking at Aryan each time he smiled..
His cute dimples..
His killer eyes..
She could feel her world go round each time he smiled.

They finished their breakfast and walked out of the house. Aradhya went in remembering something and ran out grabbing Aryan's jacket before her Aayi could ask her anything.

"Here..Aryan" she said handing over the jacket to him, "Thank you !!"

"Arey..Yaar, You've started again.
I wonder if your sorries..
Will ever end ??"

*****************

They walked towards his bike which was parked under a tree in front of Rao's Mansion. Aryan started his bike and they drove to the temple.

She simply sat behind holding on to the bike while Aryan drove..

"Oh hello, madam you can hold me..
No offense !! I shall not feel bad, or else you might fall down and break your small bones.." he said making fun of her, looking at her in the rear mirror.

"Mr. Arrogant, I know...
you better drive looking front !!" She said with a smirk.

They reached the temple, Aradhya started walking in, removing her sandals while Aryan simply let her go.

Aradhya turned back,
"Hey..Why aren't you coming ?? Come fast !!"

"Mein baat baat par Bhagwaan Ko thang karne walon Mein se nahi hoon..I'm fine. You go in.." he said.

"Oh hello..You better come, or else I'm not going in." She said sitting on the temple steps.

"Ziddi kahi ki...Ok fine, I'm coming !!
Now just get up.." he said giving his hand.

They stood there in front of Lord Krishna's Idol while Aarti started. Aradhya closed her eyes. Aryan in his half closed eyes, turned back to check whether Shivani, Varun came. And he suddenly, turned back to see Aradhya starring at him angrily..

"Aryan, stop acting like a kid..
Now just close your eyes" she said with a serious face.

"Okay, meri maa..." He said, catching his ears and looking at Krishna's Idol. Aarti finished.