Attached at the heart...

After the game..Everyone fell busy in their own world.

The love birds Shivani Varun sat the river bank holding hands talking..
Sarayu and Gayatri very busy with their wardrobe chat..

Aradhya grabbed her novel and leaned back against the rock, while
Aryan slept on his back, looking at the stars, with his headphones on and listening to music..

It was half past 9 and Aradhya's phone rang..it was Tulsi.

She answered the call,
"Yes...Aayi!!
I'm fine.. we were playing,
did you and Aaji have your dinner?"

"Yeahh Aru...We're just remembering you" she said & was about to say something..and the call signals broke.

Aru tried to call back, but there was a continuous hampering sound from the other side. She stood up, searching for the signals, walked absent mindedly into the woods.

She looked here and there, but there was no track of the direction she just came from.

She soon realized that she lost her way back, her phone was almost out of battery which tensed her more.
She walked nervously looking here and there..

*******************

On the other side,
Aryan was bored and he was about to ask Aradhya for a walk by the river side, he looked for Aru..but couldn't find her.

He asked the busy gang who weren't aware of Aradhya.

Aryan ran into the woods screaming Aradhya's name, yet he didn't find her.

Aryan kept running through the bushes, jumping on the rocks hastily..
his eyes were desperately searching for that one person.. Aru..

It was evident that he was worried for her. He kept running until his heart started pounding against his chest out of restlessness.

He fell on a nearby rock & mumbled in himself, "Where did you go... Aradhya?? Where will I find you now?"

Gaining strength.. he stood up to walk.. And there was some rustling noise of the dry leaves..

He looked back to see that it was Aradhya who was walking backwards, all confused..

Aryan left a sigh of relief, his eyes shimmered with tears of joy, with a slight smile, he started walking towards her.

Taking a deep breath, wiping away the sweat, He rest his hand on her shoulder and Aradhya jumped back all startled.

On seeing it was Aryan, she couldn't control herself and broke into tears hugging Aryan.

"Thank God.. It was you Aryan,
what would I do,
if you didn't find me...
I thought I was lost!!
I thought I won't be able to get back home ever..
I was so scared...
I will not see you again!!" Aradhya sobbed her heart out.

Aryan hugged her back, comforting her and gently wiping her tears with his thumb.

"Sshh!! Calm down..Aradhya!!
No need to panic,
Now I am here with you..
Don't worry!!" he said tightening his arms around her.

Aradhya whimpered silently against his chest.. It looked as if she found solace in his arms..

"Now..will you stop crying, you've already soaked half of my tee with your tears.." he said making fun of her.