Let's dance our heart out!

At the entrance, Varun and Shivani were waiting for Aara.

Aryan stopped the jeep, he lent his hand to Aradhya to get down and went to park his jeep. Varun walked towards Aryan while the girls started chit chatting as always.

"Bro.. You're late!!" Varun said to Aryan.

"Oh.. Com'on Varun! You know how much time girls take to dress up right?" He replied showing Aradhya.

"Babe, you look damn pretty in this dress!" Shivani said taking Aru into her embrace.

"You too darling!" Aru replied.

"If you girls are done with your praises, let's go in before the event starts!" Varun exclaimed.

**************

The auditorium was decorated beautifully with lights, red ribbons and white balloons. Everyone were standing in groups talking, giggling, making fun.

"Will you just be holding the flower or give that to her? " Varun patted Aryan's shoulder.

"Yes I will.. Now see what I'm going to
do! " Aryan said as if he was raising his invisible collar. He walked towards Aradhya hiding the rose behind him.

"Ar... Aradhya" he said hesitantly and she turned towards him"Yes Aryan!"

He turned pale and didn't know what to say. "You called me right, now why aren't you speaking? " She said walking towards a counter passing him..

He noticed that the zip of her dress had started to open a bit, before he could say anything.

"Welcome to the Prom Night!!
Let's hit the dance floor!" An announcement was heard in the speaker.

Aryan tried to tell her about the dress but she couldn't hear anything because of the huge volume. Aradhya walked towards Shivani unknown about her dress.
Aryan quickly held her from back before anyone could notice her and walked towards the dance floor.

And the song played..
Mar jaava.. Tere ishq pe! Mar jaava!

Everyone started grooving to the beat. Aryan held her like a doll in his arms through the dance, he carefully stretched her out still holding her from the back.
Instead of her facing him, he pulled her towards his chest while they danced, so that he covered her.

Aradhya was astonished all the while for sudden change in Aryan's behaviour.
She rose her head to notice a lone drop of sweat on Aryan's forehead.

He already turned pale while Aradhya tried to guess what was wrong with him and at a particular instance, she realized her misery when she could sense his cold fingers on her back and he pulled up the zip of her dress.

She moved away from him with awkwardness and all of a sudden reality hit her badly.. "Aryan took care of my dress all the time and he saved me from making a fool out of myself.." She thought in herself, looked at him and she could sense the concern in his eyes. Aradhya sat at a table in the corner.

While Shivani pulled Varun to sit who was busy tasting the cocktails. Aryan walked towards the fountain grabbing a glass of water. While Aradhya watched him with that weird hesitation not knowing how to restart their conversation.

A couple of girls tried talking to him but he was in no mood at that moment and threw a plastic smile at them. The guy from the service crew placed a drink on her table. She was concentrating on Aryan & started having the drink even though it tasted weird.