Casual Walks...

It was a cloudy Sunday morning about 5AM.

Aryan was in his bed sleeping...
Dim light gutting in slowly through the half opened window, 
on the right side of Aryan's bed...
A mild pleasant breeze of air kissed Aryan's cheeks, 
gently blowing his messy hairs aside...

While Tiger his golden retriever dog came into his room pushing the door. Sniffing around he came and jumped onto the bed and started licking Aryan's face.

Aryan woke up with blurry eyes while his hands searched for his mobile.. 

"5:10 Ohh no.. Is it a time to wakeup !!?? Why did you wake me up buddy..." he said patting Tiger's back. Tiger started barking..and Jack, Breezer entered the room. Even the two started barking.

"Okay..Okay..I get it..you guys wanna go for a walk..right !!" He said.

"Boww..Wow !!" came a reply.

"But, this early..let me sleep" he said covering his face with the quilts. But, the dogs refused to stop barking. 

"Okay, come on stop it now...we shall go!!" he said getting down the bed & walked towards the door post, fetching his red hoodie and he put his mobile in pocket.. he gave a shout,

"Here...You three
come on !! lets go..
Wait..Hey you Boxer, where are you boy.. come on, we are going for a walk !!" 

He ran down the stairs whistling and searching for Boxer but, failed to find him...

******************

Meanwhile, at Krishnanivas Tulsi was doing her daily chores..

While Aaji walked out with the basket to get flowers from the garden and left the door open.

Aru was snoring in her bed while she suddenly felt someone pulling her quilt down..
She woke up with half opened eyes to check. And was just shocked to see Boxer sitting on her bed with a ball.

"Boxer..You are here !!
How did you get in...
I guess Aaji must have left the door open !! Come here boy !!
I'm sure that Zero IQ must be sleeping happily while You're in a mood to play..haina !!" she said.

"Boww.." Boxer gave a grin.

"No problem...Boy !!
I shall play with you, come let's go.." she said grabbing Boxer's collar and pulling him out.

******************

Aryan opened the door of his house, while the dogs ran out, he followed whistling and calling out for Boxer.

He was stunned to see Aradhya playing with Boxer in the front yard that was the common garden place for their houses. 

"So..you are here crazy boy &
I was searching for you inside" Aryan said looking at Boxer, he continued.. "And, he is with you..Aradhya but, why did you wake up so early ??" 

"Actually I didn't... but he was the one who woke me up. He was in my room" she said cuddling Boxer.

"Ohh..is that soo !!??
I'm so proud of you Boxer.. Good job !!
You happened to wake this lazy bug..& that too so early.." He said throwing Boxer's ball to get it back.

"When I can't sleep, ideally you shouldn't even.." he said with a sarcastic smirk looking at Aru..

"By the way, we are going for a walk, why don't you join us??"

"Yeah.. Okay,
I'll just come in a couple of minutes" she replied & ran in.

******************
It was about 6AM and
Aru came back, holding her mobile..Gave it to Aryan to put in his pocket and they started walking, his dogs followed...

She started setting her clumsy hairs and was about to make her pony.. 

Between Aryan was observing her and he quickly said,

"Rehno dho na.. Acche lag rahe hain !!
I mean tumhare Baal..Khule hi Acche lag rahe hain !!" Looking to the other side.

And they walked towards the park near the temple.
And they sat there on the green grass, looking at the sunrise..
Playing with the dogs.. chatting..

They were not in a position to consider time any more..
Lost in a trance of happiness,
there was a sort of innocence in their relationship,
They simply played like kids with pure hearts..

It was almost 8AM and Aryan's phone rang suddenly..It was his mom, who told him that were coming home that day..

Aryan was already in a happy mood & that phone call from his mom made him even more happy..
He hugged Aradhya out of excitement and was screaming "Aru !! Aru !!"

And suddenly realizing he said,
"Sorry..Sorry.. but can't help it bcoz I'm super happy that my family is reuniting today after 19 long years."

"It's totally fine, but Reuniting.. I didn't get !!??" She asked.

"Actually,
My mom dad got married against my Aaba's consent,
Aaba didn't throw my dad out of the house,
but he stopped talking to him which irked my dad & he decided to move out of town..
And they didn't talk for years..
My family moved abroad when I was 2... I used to talk to Aaba secretly & happened to come here for college
And today my parents are coming here.. I am very very happy.."  he replied.

"Ohh...So cool !! I'm so happy for you.. Aryan" she said, holding his hand.

"I have to go to the airport in the evening to receive them..
Will you come along ??" He asked.

"Me..!! But why ? I can't come,
I have a test to prepare for.. And what will I tell to my Aayi Aaji ??" She replied..

"I shall not force you,
but I'll feel good if you come..
Bcoz I hate waiting..
That too alone & uparse woh kamina Varun bhi nahi hain..
That's why I am asking.." Aryan said with a puppy face.

"I shall try..But not confirm, will tell you by evening.." she said, "It's already late.. Let's go now !!"

"Hmm..Fine, ya I forgot..must go to drop Varun at the station at 10" he said and they started walking back..

Aradhya was simply elated to see Aryan that happy for the first time...
She starred at him with those amazed eyes every time he said something or smiled...
She was slowly realizing that her world began to revolve around him & he's becoming an integral part of her lonely life.

To be continued....