In Eachother's Thoughts...

Aryan walked out of the station waving back at Varun in the train.

His phone rang & it was Aaba asking him to get sweets from the market.

He quickly walked towards his bike and drove to the market.

At the market, he walked slowly holding the sweet packs & his foot steps stopped at the boutique's display where a specific dress on the mannequin caught his eyes...

"Woww..
This Red dress is so pretty,
This will look even more beautiful on Aradhya..." he thought in himself.

******************

He walked in awkwardly as it was a women's boutique filled with all female staff.
Meanwhile a sales girl walked towards him instantly, observing his hesitation and said to him, "Good morning sir, How may I help you ??"

"Actually.. I like the dress on the mannequin in the display !!
The Red one..Can I see that.." he replied pointing at the dress.

"Yes sir..Sure !! please take a seat, while I get the dress !!" She said and came back with the dress in a couple of minutes.

"Here sir.." she said, spreading the dress over the table in front of Aryan.

"Such pretty colour...This will suit my Do footi very much" he thought in himself.

"So, you like it Sir...??
Or else you would like to see anymore ??" The salesgirl asked.

"Naaa... I like this one only,
I was only thinking ki this dress is little long while my dinosaur is a bit short.." Aryan said without thinking.

"Pardon, sir.. What Dinosaur !!
I didn't get you!?" She said.

"No..No.. Nothing !!
I just wanna ask that this dress is a bit long for my girl..
And I like this one only..
What's the solution ?" Aryan asked.

"Don't worry sir,
You can get it altered..With the exact measurements" She said.

"Is that so...Then it's absolutely fine,
Please pack it for me" he said handing over his credit card to the girl for payment.

The girl came back with a large bag, giving it to Aryan,
"Don't worry..Sir,
Your girl will definitely love it !!
Have a nice day.." she said smiling.

He walked out all lost in himself.

"I just addressed Aradhya as my girl...
Why did I even say that ??

And I bought this dress for her...

I was in a women's boutique just a few minutes ago..

I never did that before not even for my sister. Why, did I even do that ??

And that's a total different story..coming to the new problem..

I brought the dress for her Fine, but
How am I gonna give it to Aradhya now ??" He thought in himself biting his nails.

He simply put on the earphones, scrolled down the play list on his phone, playing a song, he started the bike and drove back home.

********************

Meanwhile, at Krishnanivas..

After Lunch, Aradhya was nervously roaming around her Aayi and Aaji holding a book pretending to read.