The Reunion..

The gang walked through the bushes shouting, "Aryan.. Aradhya.. Hey guys, are you there??"
Their voices echoed through the silence of the woods.

On the other side, Aradhya was walking holding the rabbit while Aryan followed her whistling out in a tune.

"Come again Aryan!!" Aradhya said turning back.

"Lalala.. lalala.. laalala.." he repeated.

"Arerey arerey Ye Kya Hua Ye..
Maine Na Ye Jaana!!
Arerey arerey Ban Jaaye Naa..
Kahin Koi Afsaana..." Aradhya sang.

"Arerey arerey Kuchh Ho Gaya
Koi Na Pehchaana!!
Arerey arerey Banta Hai Toh Ban Jaaye Afsaana..." Aryan followed coming closer to her.

As they stood there, a mild breeze blew.. scattering Aradhya's hair. Aryan slowly moved her hairs towards her ear that scattered over her face.
The dry leaves and the yellow-orange flowers fell from the trees around them making the moment worth while.

They froze for a couple of seconds..
Unless there was some hustle in the bushes near by,

"Aryan.. did you hear that? there's something!!" Aradhya pointed at the thorny bush.

"Yes.. you stay behind me" he said quickly picking up a branch as if to hit in case there's something to defend from.

Aryan was in full preparation to hit the thing whatever it was.. but was dumbstruck to see Varun walk out of the bush.

"Oh gosh!! Varun.. it's you damn it,
you're very lucky bruhh.. I was about to hit you assuming you're some wild creature.. hehehe!! " He exclaimed.

"Aryan.. mere Bhai!! Finally We found you.. damn we're so worried for you guys!!" Varun replied.

Shivani ran to Aradhya and said, "Thank God.. Aru you're safe!!" hugging her.

Gayu trembled while she spoke..
"Where did you guys disappear Aryan?! You've scared the hell out of me..Aru! We were so worried since you both went missing.."

"Di.. di.. stop it! We're fine :) Now just stop crying like a baby.. okay" he said hugging her.

"Yes.. we were searching for you both since morning!" Sarayu followed.

"Okay now that we all had a reunion.. let's head back!" Varun said patting on Aryan's shoulder.

"Ouchh!! slowly man.. My arm's hurting" Aryan said in pain.

"What Happened bruhh!? Hope you didn't mess up with Aradhya again and she hit you.." Varun winked at Aryan and started to run.

"You idiot.. what did you just say..!? You're dead the moment I catch you.." Aryan howled and chased Varun.

"Yes..Aru come let's go!!" Gayu grabbed Aradhya's hand.

The boys ran madly through the woods while the girls followed chirping.

They reached the camping place after walking for about an hour. Everyone moved towards their tents as they were too exhausted.

It seemed as if everything was setting right after the long tensed night and day.

"You both seemed to have a great time.." Shivani teased Aradhya.

"Ohh com'on Shivani!! There's nothing like that, we're just friends okay" Aradhya winked at her.

"Just friends!! What!? are you trying to make a fool out of me.. Aru, don't you think.. he has feelings for you!"

"No.. girl! I don't think so" Aradhya gave a sheepish look back.

"You know Aru, he was the most tensed one when we couldn't find you.. and he himself ran into the woods to find you!! There is something which you better understand" Shivani said looking at Aru.

"Okay.. now, I am feeling hungry!
First let's eat! Where these guys are?" She ran out of the tent hastily. Shivani's words running constantly in her head.

"Hey Varun.. Where are you man!! My Tee's stuck man.. come please help me.." Aryan gave a shout.

Aradhya looked around but couldn't find Varun.. so she herself went inside the tent. All she could see was his stiff butterfly back.. quickly shifting her eyes from him.. Aradhya gently helped him wear the shirt.

"Bhai, your hands became so small and smooth!!" Aryan made fun and turned back to see Aradhya. He was shocked.

"It's You Aradhya.. Sorry I thought it was Varun!!" Aryan said.

"Haha :) Aryan, it's okay.. between how's your arm now?" She gave a smile and questioned.

"It's better than before, Anyway let's go.. I'm feeling hungry" Aryan said and walked out of the tent.

Aradhya came out blushing but as soon as she saw Shivani, she controlled her smile and settled herself beside Gayu who was serving food for them.

Under the shade of the tree,
All of them sat in a circle, had lunch.. giggling, cracking jokes, sharing their weird moments in the forest last night.

It was forenoon,
Aradhya talked to her mother on the phone. Everyone decided to take rest as they would head back the late evening.

Aryan laid there under the tree, earphones plugged-in and recollecting his moments with Aradhya. A wide smile crept his face with the thoughts. He slept peacefully for a while.

It was about to sunset, everyone packed their belongings and headed back.

Varun drove as Aryan's arm was hurt. They dropped Shivani at her hostel.
As they were about to reach home, they decided not to tell anyone at home about AaRa missing in the woods.

They nodded at each other and reached to the their respective homes.
Varun took his bike, patted Aryan's shoulder and bid a bye as he left.

Aradhya shook hands with Sarayu, hugged Gayu and waved a bye at Aryan and went home.

Sarayu, Gayatri rushed in, while Aryan kept turning back as he walked back home.. as if he left back something.

                          To be continued.....

************

Hi my dear readers,
How are you all??

Thanks for baring with me all this while.. have been off from writing because of my broken hand.
But no worries, because I am back to tickle you with my thoughts.

Please leave a feedback,
I would love to know!!

Thank you...