Truth Or Dare...

At Krishnanivas..

Aradhya slowly walked down the stairs with her bag, running her fingers through her open hairs.

"Come Aru..Have breakfast!" Tulsi said.

"No.. Aayi, I'm not feeling hungry" Aradhya gave a sigh.

"Why you are not hungry.. come here, I shall feed you myself" Tulsi pulled Aradhya, and pushed a slice of toast into Aru's mouth.

"Enough.. Aayi! not more.. please" Aru jumped back before Tulsi could do anything else.

"Aru..one sec, stop" Tulsi said, "Take this box of laddoo for Aryan.."

"What...I should give this to Aryan!! why me?" Aradhya gave a sheepish look to Tulsi.

"No more whys..now! Just give it to Aryan" Tulsi gave a tough look back.

Nothing left to argue,
Aradhya silently walked out of her home with the box towards Aryan's home and knocked at the door simply wishing that Sarayu must not open the door..

***************

At the Rao Mansion,

Gayatri opened the door and seeing Aru, she flashed a bright smile and pulled Aru into the dining room where everyone sat having the breakfast.
The two of them grabbed chairs on the opposite side of the table.
Aradhya gently put the box on the table & said, "Aayi has sent you this Aryan!"

Aryan sat there, next to Sarayu and his Aaba, hardly eating anything..

He was blushing silently in himself remembering his morning fight with Aradhya..

Sarayu broke the silence and said,
"Hey Aryan!!
why not we go on a picnic?
It's been a long time we hanged out."

"Umm..You said something!
I was thinking of something else.." said Aryan coming out of his trance.

"We are busy with something else..why don't you kids continue with the picnic plan!" Pavitra exclaimed and walked into the kitchen.

"Picnic..very exciting!! I am on it" Gayu raised a hand "And Aru will accompany me.." she said winking at Aradhya.

Listening to this, Aryan rose his head with an amazing spark in his eyes.

"No..Gayu dii !! I guess I will not be able to join you people" Aru replied.

Aryan's excitement washed away with Aradhya's reply.

"Why not Aradhya, it will be fun!! Come on, girl.. Don't be a Spoilsport" Sarayu replied.

Aaba who was all busy stuffing his mouth with laddoo all this while, spoke up "Aradhya.. go with them beta,
I assure you that you will have a great day with these monkeys."

"Come on..Aru" Gayu reached out to Aradhya's hand.
Aradhya nodded with a weak smile.
"Aryan, we are getting late.. I am waiting outside!!" Aradhya said in low voice, giving a look to Aryan, not even bothering for his response, she walked out of the house.