Chapter 6: I Don't Need Him

"What?!" I said in shock and fear.

I was rather go home with Mr. Bagwell than Leonardo.

He straighten up and said, "Yes. You are going home with me. It was either that or you are going to foster care because you are under age."

"No. I'm not going home with you. You're the security guard, not my dad." I said.

I then got up and tried to head for the door but he was faster than me and got up and blocked the door.

"Let me out." I said angrily.

"No I am in control of you and I say that you are going to stay right here." He said with force that almost scared me.

"Ummm.. no. You may be in charge of me but we are in the freaking USA. I can do whatever the hell I want." I said and tried to grab the door handle but he moved his body in front of it.

He then pushed me into the seat and ran for the door. I didn't react until the door was already closed. I ran over to the door. I grabbed the door handle but it wouldn't move. He locked the door.

"This is imprisonment! You can't do this!" I yelled.

"I can do whatever I want and I call this ummm grounding." He said and I heard him laugh.

This was the first time I have heard him laugh out loud.

     I stayed in his office for the rest of the day. I tried looking for a key but I couldn't find one. Most of his draws were locked so I couldn't look inside of them. I heard the last bell ring which means that school is over. I was tired, sad, and angry and I just wanted to go home and see my mom and dad but I knew that would never happen again.

      I put my head on his desk and was about to fall asleep when I heard keys jiggle. I got up fast and walked over to the door so when he opens the door I am behind it and he wouldn't be able to see me. He opened the door and I heard him gasp. Then he spoke into his radio.

He said, "Leonardo here. I have a girl missing. Brown hair, blue shirt, and blue jeans with a black North Face jacket. She is also wearing white converse. Over."

I then heard someone speak back to him, "Alright we will look for her. Over."

I recognized that voice and it was Mr. Bagwell.

     I heard him walking away. I started moving when I knew he was far away. I stuck my head out the door to make sure that no one was around. I didn't see anybody. They must all be looking for me. I started heading out the door but then I was pulled by my hood. I couldn't see who it was but I probably could guess it was Leonardo.

"Let me go!!" I said but he didn't let go.

I tried fighting back but I couldn't. I was dragged into the janitor's closet. He closed the door and it was dark in the room. My neck hurt from him pulling on my hood. I looked for the switch and found it finally and flipped it. When I turned back around, It was not Leonardo who took me.