Chapter 7: Who Are You?

I looked into the man's brown eyes. He looked like me.

"Who the hell are you?" I said while backing away slowly.

If I ran, this guy could definitely caught me. He was muscular, tall, and his eyes could just kill me. It was like he was starring into my soul.

"It doesn't matter. I just want you to know that Leonardo isn't who he says he is." The man said.

"How can I trust you. I'm getting out of here." I snapped back.

I started walking for the door but he grabbed my upper arm tightly and whispered in my ear, "Don't trust anything he says."

Then he let go of my arm.

      I opened the door and slammed it behind me so the man couldn't get me. I ran down the hallway, looking for Leonardo. I was turning the corner and ran into someone. I fell back on the ground. I looked up and saw Leonardo standing there. Me running into him didn't even effect him.

"Well. Looks like I found the run away princess." He said with a little grin.

I stood up and said, "Someone took me."

His grin went away quickly. He looked angry now.

"Who?" He said with a stern voice.

"I don't know. He said I couldn't trust you and that you aren't who you say you are." I said.

Leonardo looked around.

"He was in the janitors closet." I continued.

He grabbed my upper arm and dragged me to the janitors closet. He let me go and grabbed his gun. I didn't know that security guards had guns.

"Step back." He said sternly.
I did as I was told.

"Come out with your hands up!" He yelled.

Silence.

"I'm coming in then!" He yelled again.

He kicked the door and the door flew open. No one was inside. He went inside and checked to make sure he wasn't hiding anywhere.

"He must have left." I said.

"I'll check the cameras tonight. We need to get home." He said while looking into my eyes.

He gave me that same feeling the other guy did. It felt like he was starring into my soul.

"I.....I.....I..." I stuttered.

"Speak child." He said sternly again.

"I can't go home with you." I said looking down at the ground.

I couldn't look at him. I knew him but not that well to stay with him for the rest of my life. He might be a murderer for all I know!

"You have no other option." He said.

He then grabbed my upper arm again and tried to make me walk but I resisted. I pulled my arm away from him. I looked up into his face to see him very angry.

"Fine. You want to play it that way." He said.

He then pulled out his handcuffs and handcuffed me.

"What are you doing?!" I said confused.

"You are coming with me." He said.

He picked me and threw me over his shoulder.

I started kicking and yelling, "Let me go!"

"Stop or we won't stop by your house and get your things." He said.

I realized that I couldn't do anything. He is way to strong. He started heading for the door. I just let my body hang over his shoulder.

"Good night Leonardo." Mr. Bagwell said while we were passing his office.

"Good night sir." Leonardo said.

"Looks like you've got your hands full." Mr. Bagwell said but Leonardo continued walking without saying anything back.

      We headed out the door and he put me down as soon as we got to his truck. It was a blue Chevrolet. I don't know what year it was but it didn't look old or new. It was really clean though. He grabbed his keys out of his pocket and unlocked the truck. He opened my door. I got inside and he closed the door behind me. He got in the drivers seat and started the car.

"Are you going to be good?" He said.

I nodded my head.

"Words." He said loudly.

"Yes sir." I said shyly.

He got the key for the handcuffs out of his pocket and unhand cuffed me. I rubbed my wrists.

"Do one thing wrong and they will go back on." He said.

He put the car in drive and we headed to my house.