Chapter 15: Hangover

Hey guys! Thanks for 400 views! I am trying to update every 2 days. I wrote this chapter at 11PM and with a cold pizza in my hand soooo ya. Alright enjoy the chapter!
*************************************

      Ow! Ow! Ow! My head started throbbing as soon as I opened my eyes. I put my hand on my head and rubbed it. I opened my eyes again and saw that I wasn't in my room. Oh no. I didn't care about my headache and opened my eyes wide and looked around. I sat up on the bed quickly. I don't recognize this room. It is mostly black and grey stuff, very manly. I looked over to my left to see a body under the covers. The covers were also black with a grey strip at the top.
      I slowly started pulling the covers off of me.

"Where do you think you are going?" The person next to me said.

He was a man definitely. He had that morning voice.

"I'm going to go home." I said quickly as I got up and started heading for the door.

I tired to open the door but it was locked. Wait.

"Leo?" I asked as I turned around and looked at the bed.

"I told you this would happen. We both have hangovers so I suggest that you get back in bed and sleep." He said.

His voice got quieter and quieter as he spoke.

      As soon as he said hangover, my head started hurting again.

"Medicine is on the table and there should be a water." He said again still not moving.

      I walked over to the night stand next to him and picked up the Advil. I took 2 tablets out and put them in my mouth. I grabbed the water off the table and started drinking.

      After I had gotten the pills down, I went over to the other side of the bed and slipped back into the bed. I was tired and my head hurt. I needed sleep. Yeah sleep. A few seconds later and I passed out.

I was awoken by someone pushing me.

"Hey get up." Leo said.

"Hmmmmm." I mumbled.

"Come on get up." He said again.

I didn't move. I wanted to stay in bed all day. Wait, what time was it? I don't care. Sleep is good.

"Ok. We will have to do it the hard way.....again." He said.

I ignored him. He won't ruin his own sheets.

A couple of minutes later, I heard him move to the over side of the bed. Next thing you know I'm falling off the bed onto the floor.

"What the hell?!" I shouted.

I hit my butt hard on the ground. The covers were still wrapped around my body.

"No cursing! I let you sleep in you should be thanking me." He said back.

He put the mattress back on the bed.

"I'm sorry I was thrown out of my bed." I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"Your bed?" He questioned.

"Ya my b....." I started to say than realized that it wasn't my bed, it was his.

"Now that you are out of MY bed, we need to go and eat." He said.

"Where?" I asked while getting up.

"This is the only time you will be out of the house. Where do you want to go?" He asked.