Chapter 12: The Office

*****hey guys! Author here! I am sorry for not updating, I'm a procrastinator. Hope you enjoy this chapter!*****

I had been sitting in his office for the last 10 minutes. What was he going to do? It's 2:45 PM, school is almost over. I was anxious and scared. I wanted to know what my punishment was going to be but at the same time, I didn't.
5 minutes later and I heard the door open. I looked up to see a very angry Leonardo. He slammed the door and the walls shook a little. I looked down at my lap. I couldn't look up at him. I heard footsteps and they were getting closer to me. Then they stopped. I looked up to see Leonardo right in front of me leaning against his desk. I stared into his eyes, they're were dark. He crossed his arms over his chest. You could see his veins popping out. He sighed and then said,
"What am I going to do with you?"
I looked down at my lap again. I twirled my thumbs. What is he going to do with me? He could return me and I could live in a foster home. I hated saying that "he could return me". I sounded like an item from a store but he legally could if I was too much to handle.
"Look at me when I am talking." He said angrily.

I slowly looked up again and our eyes connected.

"Do you understand what could have happened to you? Do you know that there are perverts out there looking for girls like you to take? And don't get me starting on what they will do to you. Are you insane!" He said but that last part was a little more intense.

He then hit his fist against the desk and rubbed his face with his hands. He finally stopped and rested his hands back on the desk.
"You are going to have to work to get my trust back. You are grounded. No phone, no going outside without my permission and you will do some things tomorrow. You will not leave the house understood?" He said again angrily.

I look at him and I knew my face said it all, I was disappointed. I was disappointed with myself. How could I do this to myself or to him? I just moved in with him and I already made his life 10 times worse. I nodded my head slowly.

"Phone. Now." He said and stuck out his arm.

"But what about homework. I need the internet for some of my classes? And it is also a 3 day weekend, I'm suppose to be having fun with my friends!" I said back and after I said that I put my hand over my mouth.

I shouldn't argue with him. Especially in the mood he is in. He clenched his fist and I saw his knuckles turning white.
"Kate, you don't deserve to have a fun weekend. You should have thought about that before you went and did this. You can use my computer but you have to be next to me when using it." He said.
I pulled my phone out of my left butt pocket and handed it to him. This was going to be a long weekend.

****The next day****
It's Saturday and normally I would sleep in but no, I was awakened by a bullhorn.
"Get your ass up now!!! You have homework to do!!!" He yelled through the bullhorn.
I covered my eyes but gave him a thumbs up so I could change. I heard him close my door. I finally pulled the covers off of my face and looked at my alarm clock next to my bed. It said, 5:17 AM. Oh hell no. I am not getting up this early to do homework! I pulled the covers over my face again and fell back asleep.
I woke up again to arms lifting me up. I opened my eyes quickly and noticed Leonardo carrying me.

"I'm up! I'm up!" I said tiredly.

I didn't move in his arms. He didn't put me down or even look at me. He carried me out of my room, down stairs and then outside. It was still dark outside. My head was against his chest and I closed my eyes again. He stopped and I opened them to notice that we were right next to the pool.I

"No!" I shouted.

I held on to him but that didn't help. He threw me in the pool easily. I went completely under water. I shot up and looked at him. He had a grin on his face. I was now cold and soaking wet.

"Are you happy with yourself?" I asked angrily.

He laughed and then said, "Yes. Maybe next time you should get up when I tell you."

He started walking off but before he made it inside he yelled,
"Towel is by the stairs. Dry off and then come inside and do your homework."

He walked inside and closed the door.

"I thought I wasn't allowed outside." I mocked him.

I swam over to the white stairs of the pool and got out. There was a blue towel on the stairs. I grabbed it and wrapped it around me. I looked behind me towards the pool and saw the beautiful sunrise. It was gorgeous. I decided to sit down on the grass and watch it while I was drying off.
I knew that this is the only thing I would enjoy about today. I need to somehow get out of this house this weekend. I need to have fun or people will worry about me. How am I going to get out thought? I realized what I had to do. He isn't going to like it but I have to.