Chapter 16: Who Is He?

Hey guys! I just wanted to remind you guys that you can VOTE on each chapter! Also comment anything you want! I would love to hear feedback from you guys! Lots of Love! ❤️
*************************************

"Stay here." Leonardo said as he ran outside.

      Normally I wouldn't listen but I felt this was a good time to. I saw him in the window bending down and looking through the bushes. He moved limbs side to side. Nothing. I swear I saw them move a second ago.

      He stopped looking and came back inside. He grabbed his wallet off the counter and looked up at me and said,

"Ready?"

"Ready?" I repeated him.

"Ya ready to go and eat?" He asked.

"Really? Are you serious?" I asked with a little sass.

"What do you mean are you serious? Watch your tone young lady." He said sternly.

"Who was that!?" I asked.

"I thought I saw a deer." He said and looked down at the table.

"Really? That's bulls*** and you know it! I know you saw a human! Stop lying to me!" I yelled realizing my mistake after I spoke.

He looked at me with daggers. He stood up straight and walked towards me until we were only a few inches apart. I didn't back up. I needed to stand my ground.

"Young lady, you will not curse under MY roof. How many times do I need to tell you that? I am not lying to you and you accusing me of a liar hurts. Now please, let's go to the truck so we can eat." He said.

"No! I'm not moving until you tell me WHO that was! I know it was the guy from the closet! Who is he? And why does he look like me?" I yelled again.

"It was a deer! Stop yelling at me or you will go to my room and stay there all day!" He yelled back.

"I would rather stay by myself all day than with a liar!" I yelled back.

He huffed. His face was red with anger.

"Fine, have it your way." He said as he picked me up.

I gasped.

"Put me down!!" I yelled and punched his back.

He didn't. I stopped punching and laid there lifeless as he carried me to his room.

Once we got in there, he set me on the bed.

"That isn't fair." I said and crossed my arms.

"What isn't fair? That we can't for once do something nice because you're stubborn?" He looked down at me with anger.

He turned around to go into his bathroom. He closed the door behind him. He must be letting himself cool off. I looked around the room to notice a key on his table. Maybe it is the key to the front door or even better his bedroom door. The doors in this house can be locked from the outside because there is a double keyed deadbolt lock on all the doors. Most houses don't have them on all the doors but for some odd reason he does. The only way to open that one is by the key.