two

blake

After twenty minutes of singing and dancing to a bunch of songs we pulled up to the mall. Because it was a nice day, the mall wasn't too crowded, but there were a lot of people doing last minute back to school shopping like us so it wasn't exactly empty. 

"Ooo, there's a spot right there," I said pointing down an isle and Ally turned the car in that direction. Pulling the car into the spot we got out of her car making sure to grab our bags and began walking inside.  

The first store we went to was Forever 21. Ally loved this store but it kinda bothered me because it was so unorganized. I loved their clothes but I always got anxiety when walking in the store because of all the clutter. 

We strolled around the whole store looking for things. Ally was really indecisive while I liked really anything. I picked out a few cropped tees and a pair of shorts but I didn't really feel like searching through all the racks for much more. 

A couple of store later, we made it to my favorite store, Tilly's, I was roaming through the racks when I hear Ally quickly walk up behind me and nudge me. I turned around to see her nodding her head to her left. I look over to see Ethan and Grayson.  

"Holy shit," I said looking back to Ally. 

"I know," 

I didn't want to make a scene, but I wanted to meet them so I dragged Ally with me and we slowly followed behind them. We followed them till they walked into another store.

My and Ally kept our distance but still watched the twins very carefully. I was looking at some clothes on the table in the front when someone had walked up next to me.

I looked over at them and froze.

I was paralyzed, because I was face to face with Grayson Dolan. 

"Uh, hi," I said smiling. He gave back a weak smile and looked back down. 

Oh.

Upset, I turned to see that Ally had approached Ethan and they were actually talking.

I walked over to Ethan and Ally who seemed to be deep into conversation.

"...that was the funniest video you guys ever made!" Ally laughed

"Yeah I really miss it." Ethan had trailed off.

"Why did you ever stop?" she questioned.

I saw that Ethan seemed uncomfortable with the question so I stepped in, "Hey, I'm Blake, it is so awesome to finally meet you." I said going in for a hug which he returned just as enthusiastically. 

"I was just with your brother before, but he was a bit shy," I said pulling away.

"Oh yeah," Ethan said dropping his head, "Wait, how old are you guys?" Ethan said trying to change the subject.

"17, we are gonna be seniors at MHS." Ally said, I'm actually surprised she was able to get words out.

"Oh cool, so are Gray and I, maybe we'll have some classes together." He said obviously to Ally, I took that as my queue to leave and walked over to the jeans. 

I was looking for a new pair of boyfriend jeans finally found a pair in my size and went to go look at something else but I accidentally bumped into someone. I turned around and yet again I was face to face with Grayson Dolan.

How do we keep ending up like this?