fourteen

blake

When we pulled in my driveway Ally was already on me about getting ready. We had four hours but she insisted that wasn't enough. 

"BLAKEE!! Let's gooo slow poke!!!" She yelled from my room. I grabbed a snack from the kitchen and followed headed towards my room. 

I opened up the door and found that my bed was already covered with beauty supplies. Ally is insane when it comes to prom season, she had been to more proms than anyone I knew, but this year she was only going to one for obvious reasons. 

"Alright, I'll do your make up and hair first, then you will do my hair while I do my makeup, and then we will get dressed together," she stated, I didn't argue because one, there was no point, and two, it was actually a good idea.

I sat down and all started to do my make up she did my whole face. She did a light smokey eye with a blended wing and left the rest of my face pretty natural. She took a while, but she actually was really good. When she was finally finished she plugged in my curling iron and ask me what I wanted to do with my hair. 

I knew I wanted to keep it down and I told her to figure out the rest. 

She finally finished up and I looked amazing. She was truly awesome at makeup and could be a makeup artist if she really wanted to. 

"Alright, your turn!" I said getting up from the chair. 

Ally sat down and I went to work. I started to work on straightening her hair while she applied her makeup. When I finally finished she examined it before breaking into a huge smile. 

"OMG, Blake!!! It looks amazing," she got up and hugged me. 

We got up and started getting into our dresses. Ally got into hers first, it was green and matched her eyes so well. 

She came out and I was in awe. She looked amazing. The dress fit her perfectly and it was just so her. 

After she spun around a few times and I told her she looked beautiful I went to change into mine. 

Mine was black and shimmery with a slit going all the way up my leg and it was fit to my body. When Ally saw me she gasped. 

"Blake oh my god you look like a model. Grayson is soooo lucky!!" she squealed. I laughed at her remark and told her to knock it off. I grabbed my heels and so did Ally, after making sure we looked perfect we started walking down stairs when we heard the doorbell. As we reached the bottom step, the door was already opened and the twins were standing in the doorway with corsages in their hand.

Grayson looked amazing, her had on a black suit with a white dress shirt. He looked so handsome with his hair done. And I had to stop myself from drooling. Stepping to him I placed a kiss on his cheek and smiled. 

"You look gorgeous," he said running his eyes up my body. 

"You don't look to bad yourself," I replied reaching up to fix his tie. 

After lots of pictures from our parents, we were finally allowed to leave. Ally and I grabbed our bags and threw them in the back of the twins car with theres. I hoped in the passenger seat next to Grayson while Ally and Ethan climbed in the back. With one last mental check we were finally off.