twelve

blake

I woke up to light shinning through the room, but it wasn't my room. I tried to roll over and grab my phone but an arm restricted me from moving, Grayson's.

Last night came flooding back to me, he told me everything from start to finish. Everything about him and Sofia and why he stopped making videos. We just talked all night and fell asleep around 2 am. 

I tried to reach for my phone and heard Grayson groan. He moved around a bit and situated himself. 

"What time is it?" he mumbled.

"One sec," I said grabbing my phone successfully, "It's about 9:30."

I scrolled through my notifications and noticed a few from twitter. It was odd because I normally didn't get many from twitter so I opened up the app and I was surprised at what I saw.

@amazedolans : @GraysonDolan asked @BlakeMatthews to be his girlfriend at their lacrosse game, so cute uwu

@adoredolans : @GraysonDolan damn you're gone for months and the first we hear of you you're asking a girl to be your girlfriend? weird.

How did they find my twitter so quickly?

"Uhhh Grayson, we kind of have a problem," I whispered trying to get his attention

"What is it?" he asked still not fully awake.

"Well you asking me to be your girlfriend is going viral in your fandom and people found my social medias and yeah.." I trailed off.

He sat up immediately and looked at me. "Well we are going to have to fix this."

"Gray, I know you don't want to but I feel like you and Ethan should really film a video today." 

"I know, I think we should too, I'll get the equipment and you get Ethan and meet me in the basement."

I got up out of the bed and headed towards Ethan's room. I knocked on his door and he told me to come in.

I walked in to find him and Ally sitting on his bed on their phones.

"Uh Ethan, Grayson wants you in the basement, he wants to film a video." I stated.

His eyes shot up and he looked super happy. 

"Really?!" he asked.

"Yeah, now lets go." We all walked down the steps towards the basement. When we got their Grayson was setting up the camera in front of the couch.

Once everything was set up Ethan and Grayson sat down and hit the record button. 

In the video they started off talking about why they stopped filming and how much they missed it. Grayson explained the whole Sofia thing without trying to make her look bad because he was too nice. They basically explained everything to their fans and why they had been M.I.A. for such a long time. After they explained everything I thought they were done, but they weren't.

"OK guys," Grayson started, "I'm sure you have seen on Twitter but Ethan and I both have people we want you to meet." 

I looked over at Ally and she looked just as surprised as me.

"So please say hi to our girlfriends." we took that as a signal to come into the frame.

"This is Blake," Grayson said, "My girlfriend." I loved the way that sounded.

"And this is Ally, my girlfriend," Ethan said looking at Ally. 

They talked for a bit more and finally ended the video with, "We promise we will start uploading videos again and we love you guys, never forget that!"

We all headed up to the kitchen and Ethan and Grayson went to work on editing it. We sat at the table waiting for them to finish editing for hours. They finally finished up around 2:30 and got it ready to upload. 

They both opened up twitter and started typing. I got a notification on my phone and looked at it.

@GraysonDolan tweeted : hey guys! long time no see. I'm really sorry I haven't been active but we just uploaded a video explaining everything. 

@EthanDolan tweeted : Hey guys! We just uploaded a video explaining everything that has been going on. So sorry about everything!

They got so many replies within seconds and #DolanTwinsComeback was already trending. There new video got a lot of views within the first half hour and the slowly started to gain subscribers back. When they stopped making videos they were at about 3 million subscribers and now they were down to like 2 million subscribers. They both were so excited about all the amazing feedback they got. So many people were excited to see them back. 

I was scrolling through my twitter and realized I had gained 15k followers. Ever since they found out about Grayson and I, I had gained a bunch of followers. Now that the video was released I had been getting more followers. I saw a few hate comments but ignored them. 

I came along a tweet and saw the hashtag #DolanFandomEndsSofia , it surprised me but I don't know why. The fandom was very protective over them. I made Grayson aware of the tweet and soon after he sent out another tweet. 

@GraysonDolan : Guys please stop tweeting #DolanFandomEndsSofia I get you are upset and I was too but I'm over it & I have an even better girl ;) @BlakeMatthews

I smiled at his tweet and then was hit with hundreds of notifications. I looked over at Ally and she was having the same problem. I didn't mind because it was all worth it. 

"E come look at this!" Grayson yelled catching my attention. "We already gained back a half a million subscribers!"

"That's because we have so many loyal fans," Ethan said. It was true their fans were amazing.

"Maybe we will be able to move back to LA!" Grayson said excitedly. My stomach completely dropped. 

"What?" I asked.

"Blake, seriously?" Grayson asked sounding shocked, how could he. Did he think I wouldn't want him to leave.

"What do you mean seriously?" I asked getting confused.

"I can't believe you forgot," I looked at him wondering what he meant, "Blake, you are going to UCLA, and last time I checked, it was in LA, it's literally in the name," he laughed.

"Oh my god I'm such a dumbass sometimes," I said as a sigh of relief took over me. He pulled me into a hug, "I would never leave you," he whispered into my ear. I was so happy that me and Ally were both going to UCLA, so we could both be with the twins. It was like it was fate, like it was meant to be. 

The old Grayson was back and I couldn't be happier.