Chuuya x Reader*Valentine Edition*

♪Enjoy~!♪

Chuuya was currently walking up to (y/n)'s house, a flustered face as he knocked on the doors; awaiting for the female to open the door. Once he saw that the female, aka, his beloved girlfriend opened the door, he immediately gave her a box of chocolates and roses. "H-Happy Valentine's Day.." he muttered softly, looking away as he acted like the little Tsun-Tsun he is.

(Y/n) grinned happily, taking the box of chocolates and the roses from him. "Aw~ thank you Chuuya!" She sat those two aside somewhere, keeping her door open and went to quickly get something. Once she came back, she gave her ginger boyfriend homemade chocolate, that she had help with from Yosano. "I made these chocolate's for you. I hope you like them." She hummed happily, watching her flustered boyfriend take them.

Chuuya had taken the chocolates, taking a bite as he moaned at the deliciousness. "I like them." He said, moving closer to the (h/c) haired girl and hugged her. "Thank you." He said softly, sighing a bit. He was rather glad to have a girlfriend like (y/n), feeling the female wrap her arms around him. The ginger man looked at her and to only be met with a pair of lips against his own. He wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her back whilst (y/n) had her arms around his neck and pulled back.

"I love you short man~"

"I love you too..I'm NOT short dammit!"
                                ~Fin~
AN:I hope you like it~! If there is any mistakes, please tell me :3