Chuuya x Reader lemon

(Y/N) was currently sitting on the couch, running her delicate soft hands through the short ginger male's hair. He purred softly, nuzzling into your hand as he was rather content at the feeling of having his hair being messed with, since he had his hat off for once in his life.

(Y/N) snickered softly, soon got a sudden though, looking down at the male that was cuddling up against him. "Chuuya..I want kids.." she muttered softly, chewing on the inner park of her lips. "..I-Is it aright with you?"

This made Chuuya blush rather madly, looking up at the female that was he was just stared at her, biting his bottom lip as he soon sighed softly, smiling softly. "I guess so, why not?" He eventually started to smirk, having a idea of what to do during the moment those two are having sex.

The (y/h) tall female blushed slightly and narrowed her eyes when she say the lust in the ginger's eyes. "What are you thinking about Chuu--" (Y/N) was cut off by her own squeal since she was suddenly picked up by the ginger man. "C-Chuuya?! P-Put me down!" She demanded. But those demands fell to death-en ears.

Chuuya had (Y/N) over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes and smacked her ass, earning him a squeak from the female. He started to walk to their bedroom with a female banging at his back and telling him to put him down. Once in the bedroom, he put the (h/c) haired female down on the bed, and crawled on top of her. The ginger male took off his shirt along with his gloves in a seductive manner, he didn't need to take off his hat since he wasn't really wearing it.

The (s/c) female underneath him started to blush deeply. Sure Chuuya wasn't the fittest of men((unlike Meliodas and Ban--)), he still had a nice lean body. You could see the six pack that was appearing on his abdomen. Chuuya started to undress the female as well, a rather huge grin on his face.

Chuuya immediately started to attack her neck with love bites once he was given the chance. He snickered softly at the little moans and whimpers of pleasure that escaped the female's plump lips.

"Ya know (Y/N)..you're so intoxicating ~" a seductive purr left his lips as he smirked against the female's hickey filled skin. He snickered once he heard another soft whimper came to his ears. Music to his ears~

"You should prepare yourself. We'll be having fun shorty." He hummed in her ear, gliding her panties off since he already had her bottom clothing taken off. His sapphire blue eyes glanced up and down her body.

"You have such a beautiful body (Y/N).." He muttered sweetly, soon enough he took off the rest of his clothing since he knew both him and the female underneath him would think it's rather unfair that he's the only one with more clothing on while the other was completely nude.

"If it hurts, please tell me." He said softly before settling himself in between (Y/N)'s legs. He watched the nude girl wrap her legs and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Ready?"

"Mhm." She gave a bright smile.

Chuuya nodded as his dick started to enter the female's entrance, gritting his teeth at how tight the other female is. The (H/C) haired female, whined softly as she dug her names into the male's back. She gritted her teeth.

Once he was fully inside, he stopped as he whispered sweet nothings into her ear, once she had adjusted to his size, she bucked her hips and moaned softly. The male took this as a sign to start thrusting, to which he did. He groaned at how tight she was, but that didn't stop him from going deeper, faster, and harder so that he could give his love one pleasure.

He wanted to hear her scream.

Scream his name.

"Scream my name (Y/N).." he muttered softly.

"D-DAZAI!~~"

((JKJKJK--))

"C-Chuuya~!!" She gasped in pleasure, biting her bottom lip as she started to claw at his back in pure bliss and pleasure.

The smell of sex in the air, the sound of skin clapping together, and the sound of (Y/N)'s moaning. Oh God. He just couldn't help himself, it drove him crazy.

"(Y-Y/N)~ I-I'm gonna cum?" He exclaimed, gripping at the female's now possibly bruised hips due to how hard he was gripping onto her. ((Why don't you have broken hips yet?))

At this point, (Y/N) was drooling in pleasure with her eyes rolled to the back of her head in pleasure.

"N-Ngh!~ Ah! I-I do t-too!" She moaned loudly. "Let's c-cum tog- ah!" Right when she said that, she had came, along with Chuuya. The ginger male panted heavily, sweat drops rolled off his forehead, as well as the (H/C) haired female.

(Y/N) smiled tiredly, rubbing her hand against the man she loves's cheek, "I can't wait for those 9 months.." She said softly and soon curled up on her side. He nodded, smiling as well. He laid next to her, wrapping his arms around her and pulled the female close to his chest.

The ginger man kissed the back of her neck, he cuddled the sleeping woman. "Good Night (Y/N)." He muttered softly before going to sleep himself.