✦ Chuuya x Reader(Highschool AU)

Requested by: shaina806

In this story, you, Chuuya and Dazai are all friends. The three musketeers, and you guys happen to have some to most overlapping classes as well. This is also when Dazai was still in the Port Mafia.

And Y/N and Chuuya or may not be dating, or have obvious as fuck crushes on each other.

Let's get this story started! Enjoy
- Author-chan (',,•ω•,,)

--------

"Chuuya, y/n, Dazai!"

The three flinched at the hearing of their name before slowly turning around to see a security guard. She had her hands on her hips, with a very unimpressed look on her face. "What are you guys doing? You guys have classes as of right now, you're missing at least 15 minutes of your education. What do you three have to say for yourself?"

"You look really pretty today, officer Yana~" Dazai cooed, his hands together as he batted his eyelashes at the female in front of him. She seemed unfazed, but if you look closely you could see the slightest hint of blush on her cheeks and ears.

"Flatter isn't going to get you anywhere." She scoffed, rolling her eyes as she ran a hand through her dark locks.

"Well then.." Dazai trailed off before glancing at the female and the much more shorter male. The three seemed to have made a mental agreement since they nodded. "Scatter!" Y/n yelled before rushing off to the stairs and down, while Chuuya ran to the doors at the end of the hallway; and Dazai, the tallest of them all ran past the security and towards the new wing of the building(I'm basing their school off of my own irl).

"Oi!" Yana yelled, before groaning since she's only one person and she can't track all three of them by herself and most of the security guards are in the cafeteria because of a fight. By the time she got there, the fight was already over since she was in the new building of the school.

From: Slug
To: The Three Musketeers!!💃💃💃
Time: 10:30:02am

Hey, where are you guys?

From: N/N
To: The Three Musketeers!!💃💃💃
Time:10:30:20am

I'm at the 4th floor, what about you 2?

From:Mackerel

To: The Three Musketeers!!💃💃💃
Time:10:31:10am

In the new building, lets meet @ the pool

From:N/N, Slug
To: The Three Musketeers!!💃💃💃
Time:10:31:40am

Aright

Ok!

10-20 minutes later, the trio meets up at the pool, which was behind the security desk but there's double doors so they don't notice unless they were watching the cameras but c'mon. We all know that the security guards couldn't care less if we went to class or not.

"Hey guys." The s/c toned female said with a smile as she saw Osamu before looking to Chuuya, and her eyes lighten up, which only made Osamu grin at this with an evil chuckle leaving his lips. "What are you chuckling about, Dazai?" Chuuya looked over to him with a raised brow a look of disgust as he gave the only female a hug, which she happily returned.

"Oh nothing." The dark haired male said before humming happily before standing straight up, "let's go hide. This area isn't safe and I don't like this close to security guards. Besides, what's the point of being in school we're just going to cut class."