❥Chuuya x Neko!Reader

Requested by: Nyah-VuV hope you enjoy!

Now, Chuuya has a cat, named (name). He loved her very much, seeing that she greets him at the door whenever he comes home; since he's rarely home because of his job. He knows she can take care of herself. He makes sure to always visit his house first before going on a mission to give her some fresh water, and new food and to clean her litter box. 

The orange haired male pets her head while she eats her food. "I got you an automatic feeder, so you won't be as hungry when I'm away." He said, his fedora resting on the table. (Name) looked up at him and meowed, before getting up and nuzzled against him, purring softly. 

"I know I can't be around much because of my job, but I'll try, okay?" He said before standing up and picked up his fedora, getting ready to leave. Although he isn't always home, he is home on his days off, and prefers to keep it that way. 

(Name) jumped onto the table, meowing in protest. Obviously not wanting her owners to leave her, yet again. 

"I have too. You're a smart cat, you know that." Chuuya said before patting her head, looking at the cute collar that he had gotten her when he first got her; seeing he wasn't expecting to be owning a cat anytime soon. 

Especially when she was unexpectedly dumped on him, not that he minded.

-flash back-

It was a Saturday afternoon, and it was one of Chuuya's days off. He was watching some movies that he was able to watch for free on his t.v till he heard some knocks at the door. 

Knock.

Knock. Knock

Knock. Knock. Knock

Knockknockknockknockkncok-

"I'M COMING DAMMIT!" The 155cm male yelled, before getting up and opened the door. "Who the hell is bothering me on my-"

"Chuuya-chan~" Dazai said, being the one at his front door while holding a box. 

'What the hell do you want?" Chuuya asked, raising a brow. Seeing it wasn't everyday he got a visit from Dazai. 

"Take care of this cat for me." He sat before shoving the box into his chest. 

"Wh- why?" The orange haired male looked up at him before tilting his head to the side. "You're more the capable of taking care of a cat, so why are you asking me?" He asked. 

"I don't like cats. I'm more of a dog person." Dazai said, sticking out his tongue before turning around and started to walk away. "I'll pick her up later tonight!" 

What a load of bullshit. 

"Tsk." Chuuya sucked his teeth before walking back inside his beloved house, and kicked the door closed. He looked inside of the box, which should a 9 month old (cat breed/favorite cat breed). "(Name), huh? You're cute."

.

.

.

It was later that afternoon, Chuuya was waiting for Dazai to come pick her up. 6 turned into 7. 7 turned into 8. 8 turned into 9. And 9 turned into 10. 

"The fuck is he?" He asked, his leg shaking 190093 mph. The ginger took out his phone and texted him.