Fluff!Chuuya x Reader

(Y/N) was currently sitting on the couch, watching tv as she awaited for her beloved boyfriend to get home. She hummed happily as she soon heard her phone vibrate, making her groan as she got up and picked up her phone. The female didn't even check who was calling her and just answered it. "Hello..?"

"(Y/N)-chan! Is Chuuya there?"

"No he isn't, Dazai. What do you need him for?"

"Something important~"

"If it's for suicide purposes then no." She deadpanned.

"But (Y/NNNNNN)."

"Don't (Y/N) me mister. Now find another way to be free dammit." She sighed, hearing a small whimper on the other side of the line. 

"B-But-"

"Bye Dazai."

 The (h/c) haired female soon hung up, after hearing what the suicidal brunette wanted made her worry about her boyfriend.

The short/medium/tall female soon jumped once she felt arms wrap around her waist but once calmed down once she heard "it's only me," which made her turn around and wrapped her arms around the 5'3 ginger's neck.

"Hello Chuuya." She said happily.

"Bonjour mi amor." He said in his thick French accent, making lowkey swoon over his accent even though it wasn't really a British accent. 

"Oh how I love your accent." She muttered, resting her head against the male which only made him chuckle.

"So tell me what made you sigh like that."

"It's nothing really. It's just Dazai..." She muttered.

"Tsk, what did Dazai do this time?" Chuuya groaned, thinking of Dazai.

"Nothing really. He called me and asked me if you was here because he was to attempt suicide once again."

"He's gonna killed from my Falcon Punch-"

"Chuuya...no."

"Why not?"

"Because I said so. Now, let's cuddle. I just wanna cuddle you, seeing you had a long day at the Mafia and all."

"That sounds like plan I don't actually mind."

"Hehe~ then come on. Let's go cuddle upstairs." (Y/N) smiled and took the male's hand, going up to their shared room to cuddle the angry away. 

.

.

.

"Hey Chuuya?"

"Hm?"

"How come you hate Dazai?"

"...Classified information."

This made (Y/N) snort.

"Oi! I'm telling the truth!"

"Uh huh." She rolled her eyes and gave Chuuya a look that made him pull a Karma on his face.

"(Y/N)!!"

((Sorry if the Dazai and Chuuya are ooc, I still have yet BSD to finish and I kinda forgot how they acted. Sorry ^^))