☔︎✦Chuuya x Reader

Requested by: chxrrx_blxssxm

Chuuya and Y/N had been dating for a while, since their 2nd year in high school. Y/N obviously knows that said ginger haired male works for the Port Mafia and for Mori, while she works in a flower shop nearby. And because of this, Chuuya visits her during her house when he happens to be passing by, or going on a mission and wants to bid his goodbyes, till they seem each other at home. Seeing that they moved in with each other after they graduated high school. 

The man had taken up more hours, and more dangerous mission for a bigger pay. Not for y/n to become a housewife, him and his girlfriend both know that she didn't want that, but he was doing this for a different reason, but Y/n was bothered by the less hours that they spent together in their shared home than the more hours he worked at Port Mafia, and it was really starting to bother her.

Y/N was sitting down on the couch, watching the T.V., watching S4 of Haikyuu(hi I'm still sad about HQ :')), around 11pm at night and had heard the door open which had gained said female's attention and turned around, only to see the very tired looking Nakahara male who sat his hat and jacket on the racket and took his shoes off. Chuuya looked up, feeling himself being stared at and looked at his girlfriend 7-8 years. "Hey babe, what's up?"

"You want know what's up, Chuuya?" The female said in a irritated voice before getting up and took the male's hand and took him to the bathroom to fix up any wounds that he had and to fix any wrap-ups he tried to do, but did a terrible job at. But nobody talks about that. 

"Always working late, always coming home late..you're making me worried sick and I don't like that. Chuuya please, take a break from work or something." The s/c toned female said in a soft whisper, before having Chuuya take his shirt off to take care of the stab wounds and bullet wounds(which didn't have any bullets in them). 

The ginger haired male hissed in pain as he felt her dig the rag drenched in alcohol into his open wounds. "So? I need the money. I can't make money if I rest."

"But Chuuya, the longer you're out there..the higher the chances of you killed, do you not understand?" The h/c haired female stood up straight to look down at the male that was sitting with rather hurt expression on her face.