Fluff! Chuuya x Reader

(Y/n) woke up early, knowing that her beloved short boyfriend would eventually have to get up and go to Port Mafia, in order to work and such. So she deiced to get up early and make him some breakfast and coffee, since her midget of a boyfriend can't go without the day without AT LEAST 1-2 cups of coffee.

She carefully got up, not wanting to wait up her ginger boyfriend. She froze, scared that she might have accidentally woken up Chuuya when she heard him stir. The (h/c) haired female side in relief that she didn't wake him up.

'Thank Yato he didn't wake up.' She thought as she silently slipped out the shared room and walked into the kitchen, humming a bit as she started to take out the proper ingredients to make pancakes. She hummed happily as she loved the delicious scent in the air.

~*~A hour later~*~

(Y/n) grinned as she started to wipe off the sweat off her forehead, since she suffered blood, sweat, and tears to make these pancakes for her beloved Chuuya. She jumped slightly when she felt arms wrapped around her waist, but soon quickly calmed down, taking notice that hey boyfriend, Dazai-- Chuuya. 

"So this is why you got up so damn early...?" The obviously tired, ginger male muttered, his head resting on her shoulder which only made (Y/n) laugh softly. "Yes it is, your cup of coffee is on the table." 

Chuuya whined, seeing that he had detach himself because he had to drink his coffee in order to get up for the day.

"Chuu Chuu?"

"Hm..?"

"Can we adopt Yumeno?"

Chuuya choked on his coffee, seeing that he woken him up. "What for??"

"I mean he doesn't have any family members and all...and he's only 13." She pouted as she looked at him, "plus we're old enough to adopt or at least have kids of our own.."

"You DO realize-- I'll think about it." He muttered softly, before making himself a plate of pancakes. Eventually he finished it, and finished his cup of coffee and looked at you. "I'll be off now, be safe." He walked over to you and kissed your cheek. 

(Y/n) giggled, making a happy look on her face. "Of course I'll be okay, I work from home." She smiled and gave Chuuya a quick peck on the lips. "YOU be safe."

Chuuya rolled his eyes. "Of course I will, I'm Chuuya Nakahara."

"If only your height was as big as your ego.."

"WHAT?"

"Bye dear!" The female pushed the 5'3 male out the door only to hear strings of curses being thrown him.

((AN:I tried-- please give me request for this book thanks- and sorry it's so short it was rushed--))