Dazai's little sister!Reader x Chuuya

"Y/NNNNNNN, why are you hanging out with Chuuya, so much? There's no need to be hanging out with that short idiot..." Dazai whined to his little sister, clearly not liking the fact that his sister is hanging out with someone that is apart of the Port Mafia. 

"Because I love him?" The younger female raised a brow, and stretched out her neck at the male. 

"But I don't want you to be in any type of relations with someone in the Port Mafiaaa. You know that." He said, before sitting straight up since he was laying down on the table, since they were hanging out in a cafe, downstairs from their office. 

"So, what? I should be allowed  to love whoever I like." (Y/N) sighed before crossing her arms over her chest. "That also means that I'm allowed to date and love anyone IN the Port Mafia."

The over-dramatic, and suicidal male let out a gasp. "Is my baby sister finally growing up?! Oh no, this can't be!" He gripped at his shirt before leaning back into the chair. 

"I'm not a baby! I'm only 21!" She complained before getting up. "Now, if you don't mind, I have a date with Chuuya." She huffed before leaving the cafe, leaving her older brother there all by himself. 

"Noooooo.. and she's gone." He sighed, before screaming. "WEAR PROTECTION!" 

--------

The young female was standing  in front of her mirror, checking herself in the mirror. "Hm...this dress is perfect." (Y/n) grinned before walking to her bathroom to start working on her makeup. After finishing her makeup, she started to walk on her hair. Curling and styling it in different ways, seeming cute to her and hopefully cute to her date; whom isn't her boyfriend quite yet. 

(Y/N) jumped at the sudden knock at her door, well her's and Dazai's door but we don't talk about that. 

"Coming!' She shouted to the door before running down the stairs, and opened the door, revealing the man of the hour, Chuya Nakahara. 

"You look handsome." The young female said, smiling a bit. 

Chuya blushed at the sight in font of him, the young beautiful female, the women of his dream, all dolled up. And just. for. him. 

"W-Wow...You're gorgeous.." Chuya muttered to you, mostly to himself, 

This made the young female blush heavily. "Thank you." She said happily, before getting her keys and quickly putting her shoes on. "Ready?" She asked before leaving her house. 

"Mhm, I know a perfect restaurant that I'll be taking you. I already made reservations." He said, before taking your hand into his and walked to a car and opened the door for you.

"I didn't know you can drive!" 

"I don't. But he does."  He said before opening the door to reveal  just a normal cab driver, but most likely someone who works with the Port Mafia. 

"Who's that?" She tilted to the side before looking over to Chuuya. 

"That's...Dazai." He said, laughing nervously as he scratched the back of his head. Obviously scared of what the female was going to say. 

"Ta-Da!" The 5'11, brunette male pulled the hat and the wig off of his head. "It's-a me!"

(pls pretend that he can drive for the sake of this story I don't remember)

"Eh? Why are you here? Since when could you drive?" Y/N tilted her head to the side, obviously surprised. 

"Since yesterday my dear baby sister~" He gave a cheeky grin as he snickered as he held up a driver licenses that seemed pretty fake, well, at least to Y/N. 

"It's fake." She said bluntly. 

"Rude!! It's not! It's the real deal! Now don't you two have a reserv-"

"Let's get inside and starting getting to the location of our date, yes?" Chuuya said in a very loud voice, which made Y/N get inside with Chuuya following suit. 

-smoll time skip- 

Once they got to the restaurant, Chuuya had gotten out the car and opened the door for her. 

"Ladies, first." He said, seeing her get out the car and walked to the door of (r/n). He opened the door for her, allowing her to go inside first; and walked inside soon after. The ginger haired male walked up to to the reservation desk. 

"Nakahara, Chuuya." He said, seeing the women check for the reservation before nodding her head. "Follow me." Said the lady before walking to the back and to a secluded booth in the back. 

Y/N and Chuuya both sat down at the booth, picking up the menu that was given to them. 

"Chuuya you didn't have to do this." She said softly, a small blush on he lips as she looked over the male in the fedora. 

"But I did, didn't I?" He smiled, placing his hand on the table, which the female sitting on the opposite side of him, placed her hand on top of hers. 

"Yeah...I love you." She smiled, cooing. 

"I love you too." He smiled before starting to order their food once the waitress came to take their order. 

-Time skip....again- 

"Thank you for the date." Y/N said, standing in front of her(and Dazai's) house. "I had a really nice time." She smiled, before holding Chuuya's hand. 

"Me too. I'm glad you enjoyed it." He smiled, before kissing his hands before looking up at her. 

"Text me when you get home safe, okay?"

"I will." 

Chuuya had a loving smile on his lips before starting to lean in- 

"CHUUUUYA, DON'T YOU DARE KISS MY LITTLE SISTER!"

                                                                                          ~Fin~