Hostage!Reader x Chuuya

Disclaimer: it's a lemon!! If you're uncomfortable with reading sexual things please don't read this. Read another chapter or wait for a new chapter!

Reader groaned in pain, waking up chained to a wall. The young female had a horrible headache, the result of being knocked out, of course.

"The hell..am I..?" You muttered to yourself, looking around with hazy eyes; her eyes slowly becoming focused since she jut woke up. She jumped, hearing a loud bang, a door slammed before looking up to see a short ginger man just standing there, in front of the door.

"Who are you?" You asked, seeing you didn't know why the hell you're here since you was just on your way home. 'I wanna go home..' the female thought.

"I'm Nakahara. Nakahara Chūya." The male said, walking up to you. "Do you know why you're here?"

The only answer he got was a shake of your head.

"...okay, do you know where you are?"

"...no."

"You're in the Port Mafia base."

"Ahh...well, why am I here?"

"To be recruited, of course. You have a very strong ability, as..my boss likes to think."

"Really now..." you mumbled. 'So eating and sleeping is a strong ability?' You thought. "And if decline that offer?"

"Well, you don't be able to leave then."

"For what...? Because I know the Port Mafia's base?"

"Yes..since you can't leave, I have another use for you. You'll be staying with me in my house." The short man said, un-cuffing you from the wall. The young female rubs at her wrist, it being in slight pain due to the amount of hours she was held up by her wrists.

"I mean...I rather stay at your house, than be at stuck at this 'base' and be tortured for information, I don't have." (Y/N) said

"Understandable. I would too, not like I have a reason to torture you." 'You're too cute to torture.' He thought, not knowing he was saying his thoughts out-loud.

"O-Oh..Thank you." Y/N said, scratching the back of your head. "Didn't think that you would think that of me." She smiled.

"Wha-"

"You said your thoughts out-loud." You snickered.

"Ahhh..." He started, his cheeks starting to get more and more hot as seconds go by. "Well! I-I'll just be on my way and go talk to my boss." Chuya said before leaving the girl there and rushed Mori's office.

A few moments had passed, and he has returned.

"Got the approval?" She asked, tilting her head to the side because for all she know, he could've said no with a bullshit ass excuse as to why she couldn't stay in the young man's house.

"Mhm, but you won't be able to go back home, though. Since you would know where the base is, we can't let you willingly leave, obviously."

"Ah...will I at least get all my clothes back?" She asked, tilting her head to the side.

"Mhm, we'll decide a day where we can go to your house and get all your belongings."

"Oh thank god, and my furniture?"

"We won't be able to keep those but we can sell them. And if they're in good conditions, then we can double the price of the furniture."

'Thank Yato that I was actually smart for once and took care of them.'