Chapter Three

*Isabel's POV*

Alex this. Alex that. Alex everything. Hello I do exist here Niall. After I walked out of the bathroom with Sophia Niall introduced us to Alex and invited her to hang out with us for the rest of the night. I walked along with Sophia while Niall, Liam and Alex talked and caught up since appearently they went to school before I showed up to the boarding school. I had my arm crossed the entire time as we walked back to the game stands, "Soph since you love me can we play a game and win each other prizes since I don't have one?" I asked slipping on my hoodie. She looked at me and to the boys who were oblivious to our conversation then nodded, "Yea. Guys, me and Bel are going to play games." She said pointing to the stands. Liam nodded at us smiling back at Sophia as Niall and Alex walked to sit at a bench. 

I looked at him furiously and turned to walk away to the first stand where you had to through rings around the bottles, "Don't worry she's just a friend. Their just catching up," Sophia smiled as we payed. I nodded, "So does that explain the fact that he's been attached to his phone since we got here or since I told him about you know what." I threw the rings carelessly at the bottles, "No but don't get mad at this okay?" I nodded and got the final ring around the bottle getting a small plush toy. "Okay I pick the game you shoot water at since we suck at this." Sophia laughed and pulled me toward the game, "Okay you play first and win and then I'll play!" She said pushing me toward the stool. I shook my head sitting down next to a little girl and her father and I frowned back at Sophia as I payed the lady. 

"Okay get ready. Get set. Go!" The buzzer went off as we all aimed the water guns at the targets and then the ringer went off indicating someone had won, "Congrats to person number three!" The lady said through her mic causing me to look up and see the number three over my head. I looked back at Sophia to see her point to a pink teddy bear. I nodded and pointed to the bear as the lady smiled and handed it to me. 

I switched spots with Sophia and wished her good luck before I pulled out my phone scrolling through the text from Dani and Mahogony telling me they would be back in London this week when I'll be back in LA because of an award show. I smiled as Sophia called my name asking me which thing I wanted and I pointed to the purple stuffed bear. She nodded and once she got it she ran over to me as we exchanged our bears and laughed. 

I looked back at the boys, "We need to get a picture with our bears and as much as I don't want this to end. We do have to get ready to go since the boys leave for the airport at 3am." She nodded, "Come on one of them are bound to be willing to take a picture of us." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me toward the boys and Alex. 

"So let me get this straight after I left Perrie got a new roommate and everyone became really close?" Alex said as we walked over. "Yea it was like Isabel was the glue we were all looking for," Liam smiled causing me to be smile. They had yet to know we had arrived at the tables, "Well I think everyone should be thanking me. I mean if I never left none of you would know Isabel." Alex said shrugging. I frowned, "I guess your right but look where we are now." Niall said causing my frown to return again. 

I shook my head and pulled my wrist away from Sophia, "Hey can one of you take a picture of Sophia and I with our prizes?" I asked. Liam looked up at us and smiled as I looked at Niall who continued with his conversation. "Yea I'll take them for you," Liam answered me standing up taking mine and Sophia's phones. Niall turned around and looked at us for a moment as I stood next to Sophia posing with our bears. Liam took the photos and handed us back our phone, "Well time flys when your having fun it looks like we have to go. Alex it was great seeing you again we'll tell the boys you said hi." Liam said giving her a quick hug. 

"Or she can tell them hi for herself if she would like to go to our concert when we perform at the O2 next month," Niall said looking back at Alex. She nodded and smiled, "Yea I would love to. I miss you guys will everyone else be there?" Niall nodded, "Yea Isabel's suppose to open for us then so everyone usually shows up to support the six of us." Alex nodded, "Then I'll see you all there." She walked over to Niall and hugged him then smiled at Sophia and I, "It was great meeting the two of you can't wait to talk to you guys again." We smiled back, "Same to you sorry we didn't get a chance to speak." I said putting a piece of hair behind my ear.