Chapter Four

*Mahogony's POV*

I sighed and walked out of the house running my hand through my hair walking down the street to the nearby park. I couldn't take this anymore, why would Harry tell the boys I said no why would he tell the boys period?! I shook my head and took out my phone opening up twitter; 

@bugaboo2018; Really don't know what to do... This is all really stressful. #helpme......

I closed my phone and put it back into my pocket and looked around at the park to see all the happy people everywhere I looked there happened to be a really happy looking couple. I sighed as two girls who happened to look my age walking toward me and sit down on the bench next to me. 

After a couple minutes of just sitting there the two girls turned to me, "Excuse me not to intrude or anything but are you okay?" the brunette girl asked. I looked at the two of them for a second, "I mean if you don't want to tell us you don't have to since we don't know each other we get it," The blonde said. I shook my head, "No sorry I was just figuring out what I should say, but I guess I'm okay." I sighed flipping my hair back. 

"I'm sorry if we're intruding. This is Zoe and I'm Nova we saw you looked sad and we really wanted to make sure you're okay." Nova smiled at  me. I smiled at both of them, "Nice to meet you guys I'm Mahogony." I smiled for a couple seconds, "Hey do you want to join us for coffee maybe tell us whats wrong?" Zoe asked me. I smiled at the two girls and nodded, "Yea sure that sounds great." 

We all stood up and walked to the nearest cafe getting to know each other. Once we all ordered our coffee we sat down at a table in the back or the cafe. "Okay girlie tell us whats wrong?" Zoe said as Nova sat her coffee cup down nodding. I took a deep breath, "Okay so do you two know Harry Styles?" they both looked at me and nodded, "Who wouldn't come on he's the hottest celebrity to come out of London!" Zoe squealed. I laughed and shook my head, "Well he's my boyfriend." I watched as their jaws dropped, "I knew you looked familar! Aren't you Isabel Field's backup dancer?" Nova asked. "Yea I'm one of them but anyways I took a vacation since I'm from America I went back to visit family for three weeks and so I didn't know Harry had a break which he surprised me by showing up at my front door." I stopped for a second to see if they were caught up. They both nodded as if telling me to continue, "Okay well when he came he looked really nervous about everything. I soon figured out why he was nervous as he proposed to me an-" "Oh my god he proposed?! Awww how cute!" Zoe said excitedly. "Yea wouldn't be so excited just yet. But I said I don't know because Isabel and Niall just got engaged and Zayn and Perrie are engaged but everyong is freaking out because I technically turned Harry Styles down." I finished breathing heavily.

Both girls had wide eyes and jaws dropped, "Okay calm down. You didn't turn him down you just said I don't know. Can we know why you said no?" Nova asked. "It's just everyone else just got engaged it's complete wrong timing you can't have three weddings right after each other," I said sighing taking a sip of my coffee. "So all your friends don't know why you said no?" Nova asked. I nodded, "They didn't let me explain and I didn't want to tell Harry the reason why I said I don't know. But everyone kept asking me why I turned him down when in reality all I said was I don't know and to ask me again in a month. By that time we'll both be in London Isabel has a show and so do they so I'll answer then." I shrugged. 

"Okay so now I have a question," Zoe asked. I nodded telling her to go on silently. "Do you love him?" she asked looking at me. I looked down at my my finished drink and smiled, "More than anything he's the reason I moved to London and I wouldn't change my mind no matter what." They smiled at me, "Well I think that explains this. No matter what your friends engagement are you and Harry are happy and in love you shouldn't based your answer on them." 

And right at moment I knew what I would answer him and I couldn't wait till the London show.

******************************************

*Isabel's POV*

*Three Weeks Later*

I walked down the street to the cafe taking my mind off of Niall. We haven't talked normally when ever we did talk we got into arguments we constantly fought and next week I open up for them when their in London and Alex is going to be there and everyone except me seems really happy to see her again. 

"Can I get you anything?" A guy interrupted my thoughts. I looked up at him and shook my head, "Um if you have anything to fix my messed up realationship," he had a confused look on his face. "Sorry I'll just have a tea and a chocolate chip muffin." He nodded, "I'll go get that for you and if you need to talk to someone you can talk to me." 

He smiled at me and walked away. I sighed and looked down at my phone to see the once background that was Niall and I now Sophia and I. The waiter returned with my tea and chocolate chip muffin. "Here you go anything else? I'm off now so if you need a person to talk to I'm free now." 

I looked up at the boy for a second and nodded, "I'm Isabel." he held at his hand, "Nice to meet you Isabel I'm Riley." 

************************************************************************************************************

A/N

SURPRISE! 

three new characters introduced! First there's Zoe Davis who is played by @cozyirishhugs ! Then there is Nova Carlisle played by @PercaBeth5599 they play Mahogony's new friend! 

Then theres Riley James Morgan played by @taytay321 who plays Isabel's new best friend. What do you guys think? Let me know! 

Also i made and Instagram so I can post pictures on there of the outfits! The info is below so make sure you follow me! 

Follow Vote Comment Add to reading list! 

Love you all! 

-anna xx 

FOLLOW ME ON;

instagram; 5boysruinedmylife94        

twitter; 1DerfulGirl94

for more from me(: including outfit designs for the chapters and more(: