Chapter Fourteen

I woke up the next morning with Niall not in bed. I turned over squinting at the bright light to see Niall walking around the room with Ryan in his arms, "You're such a good boy and stayed quiet for mommy all night. I can tell you're gonna be the most amzing baby." I smiled at my two boys as Niall continued to talk to Ryan in hushed tones.

I picked up my phone and snapped a quick picture before sitting up fully and yawning. Niall looked over at me and smiled walking over to me with Ryan in his arms, "Goodmorning beautiful how are you feeling?" he said kissing my cheek. I smiled, "Morning handsome and as good as it feels pushing a baby out of me." Niall laughed and sat next me on the bed, "Hey buddy wanna go to mommy?" He whispered brushing a finger over his cheeks. I smiled as Niall handed me Ryan and I carefully held him in my arms, "Hey baby I can't believe your finally here. I couldn't wait to meet you!" I whispered pulling his blanket away from his face. 

"Max called while you were asleep he told me to tell you congratulations and he's looking forward to see you soon." Niall said as I continued to rock Ryan. I nodded not shifting my eyes from my baby, "I can't believe we're parents Ni, this seems so unreal." I whispered as Ryan began to close his eyes once again. "I know babe I was thinking the same exact thing!" I was about to respond but Niall's phone started to go off and the doctors walked in. 

"I'm gonna take this outside besides I think it's time for you to learn how to feed Ryan," Niall winked before answering his phone and walking out into the hallway. 

********************************************************************

"This is gonna be one difficult task," I muttered as the Nurses finished walking me through how to feed Ryan. "There's always the option of not breastfeeding dear." I looked up at her and shook my head, "Why didn't you tell me that first?!" I sighed as I place Ryan back in his little bed. The nurse smiled apologetically, "I'll go get you information on the formulas you should use and all that other stuff. I do believe you have visitors," She smiled gesturing to the door where I saw Eleanor, Louis, Perrie, and Zayn. 

I smiled at them and nodded as the nurse walked out letting my four friends walk in, "hey guys what's up?" I smiled at them as Elenor and Perrie went over to Ryan as Zayn and Louis came up to hug me. "How's my BellieBear?" Louis asked looking over at Ryan. I nodded and laughed sitting up slowly, "Well I'm in pain but hey just had a baby so if I wasn't in pain I'd be concerned. "Can we hold him?" Eleanor spoke up looking up from Ryan to me. I nodded and smiled at her and Perrie who clapped quietly as she gently picked up Ryan. 

I laughed at my two friends and then talked with Zayn and Louis, "So now that you have Ryan planned out do you guys have a date set for you wedding?" Zayn asked. I shook my head, "We have no clue since Ryan wasn't suppose to be due for another 2 weeks and we want to wait for a little bit so he's a little bit bigger. Plus we meet, well I meet with the wedding planner soon." Zayn nodded, 

"So what your saying is that you still have planning?"  

I nodded as Niall walked in with his mother, "Hello boys," Niall's mom greated Zayn and Louis before coming over to me, "How's my soon to be daughter-in-law and precious grandson?" She smiled down at me pushing back my hair, "I'm good just sore and everything and he's just as precious as he was yesterday. HIs daddy didn't let him wake me up this morning." I smiled up at Niall. Perrie handed Ryan over to Maura and went and sat on Zayns lap. 

"Do you know when you can leave?" Perrie asked. "In a day or two," I shrugged leaning into Niall, "Which reminds me I'm gonna go to the bathroom and the nurse might be in to take Ryan." Everyone laughed as I slowly got up out of the bed and I heard Perrie mutter, "How did that remind her she had to use the bathroom?" before I closed the bathroom door.