Chapter 7

Chapter 7

it's been a week since I started at Oakland high. A good week if I might add. Now it's Friday and I have a date tonight with Chase. I can't wait, we'll probably just be having dinner then a movie, but I don't care. I just want to spend Friday night with him. I've been thinking about us though, where we'll be taking our relationship after the first date. I mean I really like him but I won't be here long enough for a long relationship. I don't want to start anything between us that won't last. I wonder if he'll ask me to be his girlfriend. Would I say yes or no? I have no clue. Well I guess I'll just have to find out tonight then. Like I said this whole week has been good, I've made more friends. But I still haven't met Nick's brother, Ian, though. Apparently he's on a personal vacation of some sorts. The way people talk about him like he's some king or president. It's like if they talk smack about him there'll be hell to pay or something.

Seriously it's pathetic. Some people even call him alpha? Seriously what the fuck? He's just going to turn out to be another guy, maybe even a player. Girls talk about him like he's a Greek god. I haven't seen him yet so I don't know if he's as sexy as they describe him. Nick was talking to his mom last night and apparently Ian will be back Sunday afternoon. Why would they even let him go on a vacation during the school year? Man this people are weird. Most of them act weird anyways. I swear I've heard some of them growling and at night I hear wolf howls.

On Wednesday I was walking home, Nick had football practice; I swear I could hear loud thudding strides like a huge animal's paw hitting the ground hard while running. This town is really weird. Shit, I need to pay attention in Calculus if I want to maintain my good grades. I've always been really good in school, good grades, and a good reputation. I need to keep it that way.

*****************************************************************

Mrs. Reynolds just informed me that Rain's coming to stay for the weekend. I'm excited to see one friend from home, I'm really glad she doesn't live that far, just a town away. She'll be spending two nights here, Saturday and Sunday. I can't wait to tell her about school, my new friends, and of course Chase! I wonder if she has a boyfriend... Probably not since what she does are flings. What a hoe. Well she's my hoe, I'm the only one allowed to call her such names and the same goes for her.

"Knock knock" Mrs. Reynolds calls as she knocks on my bedroom door.

"Come on in," I call out to her, inviting her into my bedroom.

She strolls in and perches on the edge of the bed with a grin. I raise one eyebrow at her,

"So you have a date tonight." She says, eyes dancing with excitement.

"Yeah, in a couple hours." I reply, a smile forming on my lips.

"I was wondering if you'd let me help you get dressed." she continues.

Huh? It's just a date. Geez I don't need help to get dressed! But then again I can't exactly say no to her, she's been nice to me since I got here and besides she's just trying to help.

"Sure! I'd like that." I say and giggle at the end to seem like I'm excited for her help.

She beams at me, "Great! So where is he taking you?"

"He didn't say, all he said was to dress warm." I tell her remembering Chase and mine's earlier conversation. I asked him where we would be going for our date but he just plainly told me to dress warm. I figured I'd wear a pair of jeans and a sweatshirt. I'm not really familiar with dating; he's actually probably going to be my first boyfriend.

"Okay! I have the perfect outfit for you! I'll be back in an hour." she says as she gets up and immediately walks out the door. Oh... kay.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^