Chapter 10

Hope everyone had a good Friday the 13th! It was actually the birthday of a friend of mine! Yesterday was amazing, I visited Towson University, I decided to go there in the fall. Whoop whoop! I'll be graduating high school in June! Yes!

Chapter 10

Ian's POV

I woke up in my bed at my parents' house to the delicious scent of chocolate chip pancakes, sausage, and eggs. Immediately bolting upright, I run my fingers through my hair a couple times and head downstairs to get some of that delicious smelling food.

As I get down the last step another scent hits my nose, coconut, vanilla, and champagne. Fucking mouthwatering! My wolf starts howling happily internally. I make my way into the kitchen faster, stopping at the entrance, "what smells so good?" I ask, not sure if I was referring to the food or the other enticing scent. I feel the gaze of someone on me, and I look towards the person, or rather girl.

My first thought is 'heterochromia iridium' as I stare into the most gorgeous eyes I've ever laid eyes on, no pun intended. Her left eye is a beautiful clear gray color and the right is a gorgeous bright blue surrounded by thick long lashes, set in a pale heart shaped face, and surrounded by thick, wavy, dark brown hair. Beautiful. As you look closer at her hair, you notice the different dark shades and a blonde strand that completely stands out.

The blonde strand is exactly like mine. She has a little, slightly pointed nose and plump, red lips. Fuck me she's sexy. My eyes trail down to her sweatshirt covered chest, then down to her long, smooth, silky looking legs. Oh gosh! I can already feel my manhood twitching and my wolf howling in pleasure at her figure. Fuck me! She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in all my eighteen years, and trust me I've seen a lot of girls. None as sexy as she is, not even remotely close. Damn she looks so edible, suddenly my thoughts are of having my arms around her little frame, little, and even though she's standing at about 5'6" she's still very small to me. I think I'm in love.

Wait... WHAT!? Shit! Oh my gosh she's my mate! I finally found my mate! Oh my fucking gosh! And she's hot too!

Somewhere in the background I can hear the doorbell ring and a little while later Chase steps into the kitchen but I didn't pay any attention to him, since all my thoughts and attention are towards a certain pale, dark haired beauty.

But my happy thoughts turn into anger and some other foreign emotion when Chase pulls the dark haired beauty into a hug. My wolf growls, pissed off at the fact that Chase is touching my- our mate. I'm with him on this one, no one touches her!

Chase pulls out of the hug, looking at me strangely, probably wondering why I just growled.

"Hey man, good to see you," he says as he walks closer to me, extending out his hand for our regular handshake and man hug. I grudgingly hug him back with a forced smile,

"Yeah,"

"How was Vegas?" he goes on to ask,

"Bellagio was great,"

"Cool, well it's good that you're back. You've missed some things." he says, a big grin forming across his face.

Right, I've missed meeting this dark haired angel.

"Yeah," I simply reply,

"Hey so have you met Kaylie?" he asks as he walks over to my angel. My Angel. He places an arm around her shoulder causing me to frown.

"Not officially," answers a musical voice, who I'm guessing is Kaylie, my angel.

I crane my head towards her, catching her eyes, "I'm Ian," I introduce, walking over to her with my hand outstretched. She smiles, her eyes lighting up, two beautiful dimples appearing on her cheeks. Fuck she's beautiful!

"Kaylie," she answers, placing her hand in mine. My heart immediately starts beating faster, my wolf humming in approval.

"Kaylie," her name rolls off my tongue, "Beautiful"

She blushes, the color making her look so adorable.

"Thank you," she says shyly, slipping her little soft hand out of mine. My wolf whimpers at the loss of contact. Fuck I'm whipped!

I smile at her and her smile gets bigger, turning into a grin. Beautiful.

"Well hello there sexy!" interrupts a girlish screechy voice. I look towards the sound spotting the owner. Have I seen her somewhere?

"Oh that's Rain," Kaylie explains.

I've probably banged her before, probably, I don't remember insignificant faces.

"Hello," I greet, forcing on a smile.

"Kaylie, is breakfast done?" Nick asks suddenly, I turn my head towards my baby, waiting for her reply.

She nods her head, "Yes, I'll just set it out now," she says as she walks back to dish out breakfast. She hands a plate to Nick, then one to the other girl, Rage? Rave? Something like that. What surprises me though is that she looks up at me and, "I made some for you,"

I smile gratefully, "Really? Thank you."

She smiles, "You're welcome," then she turns towards Chase, "Would you like some?" she asks him.

Shaking his annoying head, "No baby, I already ate." she nods and then walks to him.

I walk over to a stool beside the island and start munching on my food, while keeping an eye on them. Damn this is really good food!

"So baby, do you want to go for a walk?" Chase asks her, causing me to growl lowly. Who the fuck does he think he is! That little shit!

"Actually, I have to do maths homework." she answers, making me smile. That accent. HOT.

Chase looks at her, confused, making me realize what she just said. "Maths?" he asks.

"I'm sorry, I meant Calculus homework," she apologizes, I chuckle under my breath.

Chase finally understands, "I guess I'll just hang out with Ian until then." I almost said 'I don't want to hang out with you, but my mate' but I held my tongue.

She gives him a side hug, takes off the apron, and then walks out of the kitchen.

Chase settles in next to me, "So, when are you coming back to the crib?" he asks.

Oh right, "Later," I reply.

"Good, we've missed you,"

"Yeah," I mutter

Chase nudges my shoulder, "So what do you think of Kaylie?" he asks, a smile laced in his question.

"She's beautiful," I immediately reply, almost a reflex. I look up at Chase and notice he now has a frown on his face.

"Oh, weird" he mutters,

"What?" I ask, what's up with him and his sudden mood change?

He shrugs, "It's just that you never say a girl is beautiful. You usually say 'sexy' or 'hot' not that." he explains,

" Well she's sexy too," I amend

"She's mine," he starts, making me growl. She is not his! She is mine dammit! "I saw her first," he continues before I can interrupt.

"I don't give a fuck, stay away from her!" I growl at him, getting off the chair quickly that it falls back.

"Look Ian I saw her first it's only fair that I have her first." he says as a sort of explanation. The hell...

I lunge at him, grabbing his neck and squeezing slightly. "What the fuck did you just say?"

He starts clawing at me, he's obviously forgetting that I'm his Alpha, therefore stronger than he is.

"You'll stay away from her! Got it?" I let go of him and he falls to the floor in a lump, without waiting for a reply from him, I walk out of the kitchen and up to my room. Asshole. Hopefully he knows what's good for him and stay away from my mate!

****************************************

This chapter was a bit crap, so please comment and share your thoughts. Also, I was thinking of ideas for a cast, what do you guys think? If you could please suggest people for the cast. Thank you and have a good day! :)