Chapter 11

I really want to thank my amazing readers and fans. And this is dedicated to all of you awesome people.
I was really excited that this story shows up on two wattpad chats, 'Werewolf' and 'Teen Fiction' so I decided to update a little early. It's short though, so bear with me. 

 I apologize for the suggestive language in advance.

Chapter 11

Kaylie's POV

I'm pretty sure that if I had spent any more time down there, I would have asked the sexy Ian to take me right there. I probably would have thrown myself at him, and that is not very attractive. Damn him and his handsome face. That sexy smirk and that bloody sexy body. I just want to run my hands up his delectable abs, tracing my tongue around his pack of abs. I shiver at just the thought of doing just that.

I want him to run his hand up my body, massaging my breasts. Fuck. I can already feel my self getting wet just by imagining his tongue on me.

These thoughts are so not healthy or right.

With a sigh, I walk into my room ad head over to my iPod docking station and turn it on. Up all night immediately fills the air. I love One Direction, those gorgeous guys. Personally Harry is my favorite; I find his voice and face the most attractive. Team Harry. But he's not as good looking as Ian though. Ian is so fucking sexy! That face, body, and voice! Yum. Why the fuck I'm I comparing an artist to Ian? Gosh I'm infatuated with him. That's a first.

"I wanna stay up all night and jump around..." I sing along as I plop down on my desk and begin working on my homework. A while later, Rain walks in with a pout on her face. I turn down the volume a little, "What's up?" I ask her.

"Boys!" she screams harshly, "Why can't he remember me?! I'm I not pretty enough?" she screeches throwing a pillow at the wall. I'm guessing this has to do with both boys and sex.

I immediately get up, "Whoa, whoa, chill." I say holding up my hands as a sign of peace.

"Ugh, you're right. I guess I should pack up now." she mutters the last part and then starts to gather her stuff.

"Are you going to visit again?" I ask her, a little sad that she's leaving, she is after-all my best friend.

"Maybe, but you could always come visit me," she negotiates,

"Ok, I'll just have to ask Sara,"

"Why? She's not your bloody mother," she questions, turning to stare at me.

"Yeah, but I'm staying at her house, it's only right to ask her first." I reason, suddenly feeling like a goody two shoes.

"Whatever, you have my number." she grabs her bag and walks over to me, putting her arms around me, "I'll miss you, this was fun"

I hug her back, "Yeah, me too."

She releases me and I notice something glisten on the corner of her eyes. "Rain? Are you crying?" I ask,

"Me cry? No. You're seeing things." she says quickly. Aww she is crying!

"Okay, whatever you say,"

She nods and smiles a little, "See you soon babe," she says back to her real self. I chuckle at the pet name.

"See you," I wave and she walks out the door, where Nick is waiting to take her back to her hosts.

Sighing, I sit back down and finish up my homework. Then I walk downstairs to get a snack.

As I walk into the kitchen, I find Chase sitting at the island. I walk over to him, wrapping my arms around his torso from behind. "Hey!" I say cheerfully, "I didn't know you were still here."

He rubs my arms and turns around to face me, his face inches from mine, "I wanted to see you before I left," he says smiling. I smile too.

"Really? Come on I'll make lunch," I say unwrapping my arms from around him and walking to the refrigerator to find something to make.

"Another thing I love about you," he mutters, and then he groans, "fuck me,"

I turn around to look at him, "What?"

"Your ass is so fucking nice," he says immediately.

I blush. He likes my ass, 'Ahhhhh!' I scream in my head like a fucking school girl.

"I love every part of you; i love your smile, your body, your personality. And I sure as hell am not staying away from you," he growls.

He then stands up and stalks over to me until he's standing right in front of me, "I like you so much Kaylie, please be my girlfriend? Please give me a chance?" He asks desperately.

Comment, Vote, and maybe fan?

Thank you so much for reading! I appreciate it! :)