Chapter 8

Chapter 8

I woke up Saturday morning with a smile on my face. Why? Well I had a wonderful dream. I was at a beautiful lake, with the moon bright giving light to the place. I wasn't alone though, I was with a guy, but I don't know who he was. I couldn't see his face that well; I do remember seeing magnificent green eyes, like emeralds. We were talking and just having fun, and then he kissed me. Soft and sensual. When I woke up I wished the dream were real, but to my disappointment, it isn't. It might have just been a dream but it felt so real, he felt real. Well I can't dwell on fantasy but reality. I need to get ready because Rain's coming in a little over two hours. With that thought in mind, I head to my bathroom to freshen up.

An hour later, I head downstairs in a pair of sweat pants, sweatshirt, and Adidas slides.

"Good morning Mrs. Reynolds!" I greet cheerfully as I step into the kitchen, the smell of bacon hitting my senses.

"Morning dear, and please call me Sara, Mrs. Reynolds is my mother in-law."

I chuckle, "I'll keep that in mind,"

"Thank you, now have some breakfast, I know you're excited about your friend coming over."

"Ecstatic" I squeal like a kid at candy-land or something.

She laughs and I grab a plate and load it with pancakes, sausage, and bacon strips. I also grab a glass and pour myself some milk. Taking a seat, I immediate begin munching on the delicious food.

"So I was thinking we could go to the mall, get our nails and hair done. Go to the spa and go shopping!" Sara says excitedly.

"Sounds good"

"Perfect, after that we can have a movie night."

"That would be great!" I'm actually pretty excited for this, I mean I'm not a shopper or girly girl, but I'd like to be one for a day, and what's better than the present?

********************£££****££££££*********

"Kaylie!!!!!" Rain squeals pulling me into a hug. Oh my poor eardrums! I pull out of the hug and smile widely; I've missed her bubbly self.

"Rain, I'm glad you're here" Sara says from behind me making us both look towards her. "I have the day planned out so we best get started."

Rain squeals again, jumping up and down, "Awesome!"

I just shake my head used to her behavior; if she's already excited then I wonder what she'll be when she finds out what we're going to be doing.

*****************

The ride to the mall was full of excited talks about the day's activities. Rain would not stop gushing about what nail polish color she wanted to get, geez. When we arrived at the mall, Sara took us clothes shopping. We visited victoria's secret, where we bought lots and lots of lingerie, I also got sweatpants, yoga-pants, a sweatshirt, off shoulder top, tank tops, and toiletries. Then we went to a store called hot topic that had over priced but beautiful clothes. I got three pairs of skinny jeans, five tops, a dress (Sarah and Rain made me) and two pairs of shoes. We then went to Abercrombie and Fitch, where I got a couple shirts and sweatshirts. At Hollister I got two more dresses, more skinny jeans, tops, sweaters, socks, and sweat pants. We hit a few more shops, and then Sara had a couple guys take our shopping bags to the car, before we got lunch at a Chinese restaurant.