Chapter 36

Hi guys, here’s the new chapter!

Chapter 36

Kaylie’s POV

          My heart ultimately skips a beat at those three little, yet powerful words. I love you. I love you. I love you. Instead of replying, I just pull his head down and capture his lips in a demanding kiss. This kiss is different from all our other kisses because this certain kiss is filled with love and passion. This kiss sets my whole body on fire, scorching hot. My hands probe all over his chest as his hands does the same to mine. We forget that we’re still at prom surrounded by watching eyes. We kiss like there’s no tomorrow, as if we had been starved of kissing for the longest time. We pull apart to stare at each other. His green eyes dark with lust, with so much intensity. We seem to be on the same page because without any words, he grabs my hand and leads me away from the dance. We walk out leaving the party behind. Still silent, we make our way out to the already waiting limo and get in.

Once the limo doors close and the driver begins to maneuver the car, I realize the sexual tension in the atmosphere. My body feels hot and all I want to do is tear off Ian’s clothes and have my dirty way with him. This is coming from a virgin who knows nothing pertaining to sex. Right now in this limo, all I know is that, I am ready. I am ready for Ian to ravish and love my body in a way only a mate could. I want to feel his wondering hands trail over my skin, setting flames as they move over. The drive couldn’t have been any longer. The limo stops and we both get out thinking we are back at home. Well, it was I that thought that. That’s why I was surprised when we faced Ian’s bachelor pad. Without words, well even if any words were uttered, I’m not exactly paying attention since I have allowed my lust to take over my body.

Ian takes my hand once again and leads me up to his bedroom. About damn time, I was beginning to think we’d never make it here. His blazing eyes lands on me once again and I almost bow at his feet to beg him to take me already. Seeming to read my mind, Ian trails his gentle large hands from my neck down to my waist. I really want to feel his hands directly over my skin. So I lift my hand towards my dress to take it off.

His hand immediately catches mine, “I want to do it myself.” He whispers huskily, his voice making me hot and bothered. I nod eagerly and he steps away from me. I start to protest, but he stands behind me and pulls me closer to him, letting me stay flushed against him. I can feel his already erect manhood pressing against my bum. Out of instinct, I grind my hips back on his manhood, eliciting a groan from him.

“Fuck,”