Chapter 21

What's up guys!? How was your memorial day weekend? Spent mine at my grandma's birthday party in NJ! I had so much fun with my cousins and my extended family that live in the United States. Hope to go back to visit them again soon, it's too bad we live like 4-5 hours away :(.

Well, this chapter seemed a bit longer.

Happy reading :)

Chapter 21

Ian

A shiver of pleasure runs down my spine as she molds her perfect lips onto mine. Suddenly, she pulls away, blushing profusely. No! We've barely kissed! That was just a peck!

I groan in frustration and she smiles up at me. My eyebrows pull up, confused.

"That shut you up," she murmurs, smirking. And fuck, she looks so sexy with a smirk!

I smirk back at her, then I cup her face with my hand, "But that was nothing," I tease,

"Wha-at?" she sputters, eyes wide, the smirk erased from her lips.

I chuckle, "I'll show you the proper way to shut a person up," I tease and then I capture her lips with mine again, causing sparks to hum through me.

Damn that feels good. I start to move my lips against hers and she follows my lead. My tongue probes her lower lip and she immediately opens up for me, moaning when my tongue invades her mouth, assaulting my senses. I place my arm around her, gently pushing her back against the bed linens, and pressing myself against her. She places her arms around my neck, her hands weaving into my light hair. Our tongues roam each others mouth, fighting for dominance, but I soon dominate, taking over. She tugs at my hair making me groan, and that makes her moan in my mouth. My other hand starts escalating slowly up to her breasts, massaging her through the fabric of her dress, making them hard. She retrieves her hands from my hair, running it up my muscular chest, feeling my abs. I moan down her throat, pulling her impossibly closer to me, allowing her to feel my arousal. She begins to grind against me and then we pull apart, both of us breathing heavily. I latch my lips onto her neck.

A moan escapes her lips. I groan in response, feeling my manhood harden even more. I begin to suck on the vein there, making her groan.

"Ian!" She moans breathlessly. Gosh! I need to stop now because I can already feel my wolf start to surface. And he wants to claim her right now. But I can't let that happen. We have to ease her into this slowly. She knows of our kind, but she's not familiar with the mating process. I can't mark her, until I talk to her about it first. I move my lips back up to hers, giving her one last kiss and then I pull away.

She frowns, "Why'd you stop?" she asks huskily.

"It's better if we stop, or I might take it further and you're not ready for that yet." I explain, my voice just as husky.

She nods in understanding. I push away from her and lay beside her, on my side, so that I'm facing her. She does the same looking at me with a shy smile.

"Why did you kiss me?" I ask, wanting to know. I mean, I know she said to shut me up but it's got to be deeper than that. She was the one talking about some guy she likes... What if...? Nah.

"Isn't it obvious?" she asks lowly, a blush creeping onto her already flushed cheeks.

"Not really," I mutter,

If possible, she blushes even redder, she looks down then very quietly says, "I like you, okay? It was you I was referring to earlier."

My heart swelled at that, my face breaking out into the largest grin known to man. Just that little confession has me in high spirits. She has no idea how much that means to me.